Stavanger, Norway - Konserthus (Aug. 8, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Meat Is Murder / It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Let Me Kiss You / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person, NealCassidy.

• Photo from mozz.a / Instagram:

38925_stavanger.jpg

Last edited:
So take out the best song on WPINOYB (Staircase) and the interesting odd ball oldie (Have a Go) but keep in the rest of the tired old set (more or less) that he's been playing now for since 2014. You know it's rough when "All You Need Is Me" looks like an exciting addition.

Can't believe I paid $143 (after two TM settlement vouchers!) to see this circus once again in Brooklyn.

So take out the best song on WPINOYB (Staircase) and the interesting odd ball oldie (Have a Go) but keep in the rest of the tired old set (more or less) that he's been playing now for since 2014. You know it's rough when "All You Need Is Me" looks like an exciting addition.

Can't believe I paid $143 (after two TM settlement vouchers!) to see this circus once again in Brooklyn.
You're complaining about a concert you haven't even been to yet? That's a good start. Have a good one :)

I think you all have invented new things to complain about. I am enjoying the concert video immensely and Thank you people at concert for posting. Shirts are gorgeous!

Oh, and another thing, there were two girls near me with blue roses. Anytime he came near, they held them out. He blanked them, apart from one occasion where he gave them such a disapproving look that I actually almost felt sorry for them. But I didn't. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

I am sure the headcase, arse, twat, etc,--known as TRB will claim that somehow this was another sign that he was not yet ready to accept the blue rose. That he had a special message on Twitter from the lighthouse pessoa or fifi, or the sicko Broken--yes, Broken is one sick individual for many reasons--is simply more of a signal that the masses do not get the BRS and its meaning.

Yes, Morrissey decided to play a song because he saw a statue of you--arse boy--standing tall.

You need some serious help.

he holds in his big tummy right before the toss and then hurries off before collapsing from lack of breath. the minute he tosses he turns and goes off to breath. he has gained considerable weight.

If you don't like anything about his concerts, you can do something else instead of. Some on solo have made a sport out of cutting Moz down to size. I think he looks and sounds great and am very happy to see him on stage again.

I think you all have invented new things to complain about. I am enjoying the concert video immensely and Thank you people at concert for posting. Shirts are gorgeous!

I second that. The videos are great! Who is that in the backdrop? Diana Dors?

he holds in his big tummy right before the toss and then hurries off before collapsing from lack of breath. the minute he tosses he turns and goes off to breath. he has gained considerable weight.

His lack of breath has nothing to do with his weight. He generally catches for breath these days. I think it's some medical issue.

So f***ing what if he puts on or loses weight. We all do. If he's fat and wants to take his shirt off on stage, go ahead. It's his gig. No one is forcing all you body-shaming, setlist-bashing tits to go.

Body shaming isn't on. I think he looks great. I'd ride him.

Those who See and smell shit wherever they are just carry a piece of it around on their nose. Don't want to change with you. Pls post more videos, looking forward to Berlin next week.
All of this^^^... all day every day.

Any time you shit spreaders speak up just remember this comment because it doesn't get any clearer :)

Great concert! Seen him many times before, but never as happy as this! Seems like he was enjoying himself. Small changes in the setlist compared to Bergen, which mage a huge impact on the show. Hightlight: What She Said!

Great concert! Seen him many times before, but never as happy as this! Seems like he was enjoying himself. Small changes in the setlist compared to Bergen, which mage a huge impact on the show. Hightlight: What She Said!
Happy to hear it was great. How were Istanbul and Oboe Concerto?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom