Tell me all about...Morrisseys sexuality

no he`s just got class and is a gentleman.:)

:eek: You mean I must be hanging out with unclassy people?! Oh dear, I need to find some new friends! :tears:

I agree with you about group sex--uhh no thank you very much! Plus, I hear things can get awkward :p

Sounds like the annual Moz SoLow meetup/orgy that I'm planning is bound for failure.

I love meat orgys. Cant ever get enough beef.

I think Mozza is GENUINLY confused. I just think he really doesn't know, which is probably why he has sometimes deemed himself a-sexual.

If he ever did do group sex i reckon he'd wear his glasses, as he only tends to wear his glasses when he's feeling depressed. If Morrissey ever wanted be loved that badly i reckon he'd have to be very near the deepest realms of sadness! ;-)

Last edited:
I love meat orgys. Cant ever get enough beef.

I think Mozza is GENUINLY confused. I just htink he doesn't know, which is why he has sometimes deemed himself a-sexual.

If he ever did do group sex i reckon he's wear his glasses, as he only tends to really wear his glasses when he's feeling depressed, and i'm assuming for MOrrissey to ever want to be loved that badly, he's have to be near the edge!

Did you learn everything you know about Morrissey from the importance of being Moz? I am not being rude with that question, just seems thats where you have gotten your info from.

Did you learn everything you know about Morrissey from the importance of being Moz? I am not being rude with that question, just seems thats where you have gotten your info from.

Huh? No, i havent watched that. What is it? I have only just started following Mozz so havent any dvd's on him other than a live one, and a couple of books and all his music,

Huh? No, i havent watched that. What is it? I have only just started following Mozz so havent any dvd's on him other than a live one, and a couple of books and all his music,

aww a total Newbie. Nice. Well you have said a couple of things that could have been lifted right from that, that was why I was wondering if thats where you got your info from, I was thinking that or Scandal and passion the book. :rolleyes:
Anyway you have lots to find out and thats a good thing.
The importance of being Moz is a channel 4 documentary. Might be on youtube if you have a look.

Maybe i should clarify. I have only got my opinions of him from a book called The severed alliance...and Saint Morrissey...The rest i have concluded from analysing his lyrics, which the book saint morrissey does to a great extent. He seems a very confused individual, and totally on his own. I think he's so lonely, or he thinks he is, so much so that he has made his own island of doubt and insurity of himself...one of that being in his sexuality...in my opinion :)

aww a total Newbie. Nice. Well you have said a couple of things that could have been lifted right from that, that was why I was wondering if thats where you got your info from, I was thinking that or Scandal and passion the book. :rolleyes:
Anyway you have lots to find out and thats a good thing.
The importance of being Moz is a channel 4 documentary. Might be on youtube if you have a look.

Ah cool! I love Youtube for that. I shall definately check it out, always up for watching doc's, however, i have my doubts that the BBC could do a fully decent appraisal/critique fo such a man...lol...we shall see. Many thanks for the info :)

Maybe i should clarify. I have only got my opinions of him from a book called The severed alliance...and Saint Morrissey...The rest i have concluded from analysing his lyrics, which the book saint morrissey does to a great extent. He seems a very confused individual, and totally on his own. I think he's so lonely, or he thinks he is, so much so that he has made his own island of doubt and insurity of himself...one of that being in his sexuality...in my opinion :)

well as sweet as St Moz is it is written by a gay man (fan) who seems to project a lot of his opinions on to things Morrissey has said or "done" I do think it is rather sweet and I love some of his fan boy comments cause some of the things he thinks I think that as well. I think maybe a lot of your opinions to me seem to be Morrissey as a youth, I do not think he is that confused about life now. (of course that is my opinion)

well as sweet as St Moz is it is written by a gay man (fan) who seems to project a lot of his opinions on to things Morrissey has said or "done" I do think it is rather sweet and I love some of his fan boy comments cause some of the things he thinks I think that as well. I think maybe a lot of your opinions to me seem to be Morrissey as a youth, I do not think he is that confused about life now. (of course that is my opinion)

Ahh yes, that is true. I suppose it's hard for someone not to be biased sometimes, even if they dont want to, as they can be effected by something like their sexuality. You could be right about it being his youth, i suppose i just quite like the idea of the "Mysterious Mozz" who is his own island... more romanticly tragic I suppose, lol, but that's me, heh heh.

That's hilarious, when did he say that??:D

In a interview with uncut may 2006 :D really funny.
Suddenly everyone becomes a proof-reader.
Karin meant The Importance of Being Morrissey. :o

Aww thanks Kewpie but no I did not, I meant the Impotence and that is what I wrote, the exact thing was, when asked whether he prefered channel 4 or bbc he said "channel 4 because of shameless, but certainly NOT because of The Impotence of being Morrissey."

Is user dom a journo?

oh cause he is poorly informed about Morrissey or has clichéd views on what Morrissey is like? hahahahah!
jk.gif

Lol. If any-ones interested, I am a journalist, but not registered or profesional. I am trying to write free lance and for magz or local papers, trying to get my foot in there. No success yet. Got a degree in Eng Lit and doing a BSC in Audio Science at the mo. In my spare time i write articles on live gigs, tours albums and artists past, current and up-comming. I am looking for a fun loving gal who loves fun loving things, not afraid of heights but tall enough to be scared of the ground she stands on. Young, or old. Black hair with curls. LOL ;)

Just in case anyone wants to know. (About me, not about dating, that was just a joke. Unless you're up for a 3 way with me a Mozza!? )

Back
Top Bottom