Tennessee Williams' and Morrissey's time in Rome

A

Anonymous

Stumbled upon this part about Tennessee Williams' time in Rome. Do you recognize something? "Rafaello" / "Gelato"

"Williams spent the spring and summer of 1948 in Rome in the company of a teenaged Italian boy, called "Rafaello" in Williams' Memoirs, to whom he provided financial assistance for several years afterwards, a situation which planted the seed of Williams' first novel The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone."

Well gelato is named that because his real name begins with a G. I'm still not sure how you can start a 2 year relationship with someone you meet at an airport, but whatever works.

Well gelato is named that because his real name begins with a G. I'm still not sure how you can start a 2 year relationship with someone you meet at an airport, but whatever works.

In the same way that Morrissey thinks that women only want sex and money from a man? One can tell that that "gelato" is his type. That actor who made it public recently that he had this great time at the hotel with "sweet" Morrissey who ran to the hotel room to get him the Patti Smith album, looks quite similar to "gelato", so you get an idea what Morrissey's courting behaviour looks like. The "gelato" also found its way into Rome pictures where he is licking an ice cone like he'd lick a guy's cock. Many women are portrayed in a similar fashion, including lots of milk. There are a few pictures of Morrissey with milk, which again is code for sperm. Interestingly there's a book by Pierre Bourdieu in which he gives the translations. Pretty cool. It shows a for me pretty strange way of thinking, but it apparently works for people like them. You don't have to adopt it, just understand what they mean by their picture images. In the case of that Gelato it helped that he was running a wine restaurant in Italy for sure. And that he was homosexual of course. That's upper class enough. Everybody who thinks something of himself drinks wine, not cheap beer.

In the same way that Morrissey thinks that women only want sex and money from a man? One can tell that that "gelato" is his type. That actor who made it public recently that he had this great time at the hotel with "sweet" Morrissey who ran to the home otel room to get him the Patti Smith album, looks quite similar to "gelato", so you get an idea what Morrissey's courting behaviour looks like. The "gelato" also found its way into Rome pictures where he is licking an ice cone like he'd lick a guy's cock. Many women are portrayed in a similar fashion, including lots of milk. There are a few pictures of Morrissey with milk, which again is code for sperm. Interestingly there's a book by Pierre Bourdieu in which he gives the translations. Pretty cool. It shows a for me pretty strange way of thinking, but it apparently works for people like them. You don't have to adopt it, just understand what they mean by their picture images. In the case of that Gelato it helped that he was running a wine restaurant in Italy for sure. And that he was homosexual of course. That's upper class enough. Everybody who thinks something of himself drinks wine, not cheap beer.

Yep, Gelato owns a wine bar and is gay. I remember someone posted on here in late 2007 about Morrissey looking "friendly" with a gay wine bar owner in Rome and everyone here thought the person was lying. Why is it so offensive to people here?

A year later Morrissey was seen constantly with another olive-skinned, dark haired, thin man who is still around today, yet people are still in denial.

Back
Top Bottom