That was fast!!

SandiR

All of my tickets arrived in the mail today!!! Denver, SD & Riverside. It's officially a reality...I'm so excited. Did you all get yours yet? :D

Sandi

So, my Sparks tickets have no seat number on them, but my confirmation e-mail has seat numbers listed. The tickets say General, I believe.... Are everyone's like this, because now I'm getting concerned that I won't recieve my low-purine meal, or that someone else might get it instead?

So, my Sparks tickets have no seat number on them, but my confirmation e-mail has seat numbers listed. The tickets say General, I believe.... Are everyone's like this, because now I'm getting concerned that I won't recieve my low-purine meal, or that someone else might get it instead?

so what kind of meal could you order?

i got emails days ago that my tickets were printed but still no tickets.....but until its within weeks of the show i wont worry

Bought tickets for the show in Salt Lake City but no tickets yet, I'm worried because they said they would send them one day after my order was processed it's been like 5! AHHH! Also does anyone know why they said tickets would be $48/$43 but the best ones I could get were $45, there was no option for a $48 ticket??? I got GA so hopefully there is going to be nothing but the bar between me and the stage.
I'm so excited, saw him in Upper Darby last tour. Bought tickets for row 13, ended up in row 3. The whole thing turned into GA once Morrissey took the stage, it was an unbelievable show!

Got my Ann Arbor tix! :)

i got both my sets for Philly and Borgata!! i was so excited, I started doing my happy dance and my mom looked at me like i was a nutcase. which i am. now the trick is to not lose them while they sit in my room for 2 months!!

oh June/July...will it ever come??

i got both my sets for Philly and Borgata!! i was so excited, I started doing my happy dance and my mom looked at me like i was a nutcase. which i am. now the trick is to not lose them while they sit in my room for 2 months!!

oh June/July...will it ever come??

and if it does come, will i still be human?

Did you get the e mail saying they were printed? Waiting for my Hollywood Bowl one still and it says it has been printed.

Well, I finally got the San Diego notice today, still waiting for Ventura:(
I know, the thought of not getting the tickets scares me.:( But no, they'll get there.:)

me too, but the shows are still far away so i'm not sweating it

Definitley, your positive attitude exceeds all the worries.:cool:

for which date?

My tickets for both dates say "GEN" in the seat section as well. I was told that no meals were included. Have you other arrangements? Anyways, not too concerned here, as most tables sit about 6 people...

Back
Top Bottom