~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

Hopefully she's not the pilot, with those eyes being closed.

How old is she? My guess would be between seven and ten years?

They are 11. Sisters from the same litter. I've housesat them for years but have only had them in my home for a few months, they were going to be seperated because Grace was being a troublemaker and pissing on everything when a baby was born and a house remodeled, she was destined for the Humane Society which usually means certain death to cats. Knowing that they are never far apart from each other I volunteered to take them to my house. They are delightful! Look at this hilarity, they totally set up this photo op. I just walked in the room this morning and saw it. This is why you don't eat cats.

7159444562_0d29645fcf_z.jpg

Our cat likes to rest on top of the television: DSCF2997.jpg

They are 11. Sisters from the same litter. I've housesat them for years but have only had them in my home for a few months, they were going to be seperated because Grace was being a troublemaker and pissing on everything when a baby was born and a house remodeled, she was destined for the Humane Society which usually means certain death to cats. Knowing that they are never far apart from each other I volunteered to take them to my house. They are delightful! Look at this hilarity, they totally set up this photo op. I just walked in the room this morning and saw it. This is why you don't eat cats.

So good of you to adopt them.

Her body is behind her. She's kind of elevated near her face so her back is a bit hidden. But those are her arms out in front of her. She is a big fur ball though, but quite small when wet.

One of the cats I sit is like that, she has a peanut body but a big tummy and is fluffy like yours. It makes for a lovely cat.

5821707738_5224daece0_z.jpg

We're having a yard sale today. Every other day this cat naps in our driveway for some reason, he or she lives somewhere else though but has his routine. Today is no different. He's like, "Hello??!!?? Get these people outta here please. It's naptiem." :D

Such relief.

This cat who lives in the park and visits our house almost everyday is the friendliest cat I've ever met. Almost too friendly which makes me afraid she would walk up to a dog that would not have her best interests in mind. Yesterday someone posted pics in the park of a "Missing Cat" that looked like her. So when I walked Barney I asked around and a lady told me it wasn't the same cat. And I learned her name FINALLY which is so lovely to know: Sarah.

Sarah's fine at home a block over, the lady I talked to just saw her, she's not the missing cat. Whew.

When it rains it pours sometimes and I didn't want the sweetest cat in the neighborhood to be a stupid casualty for the sake of a sign.

Such relief.

This cat who lives in the park and visits our house almost everyday is the friendliest cat I've ever met. Almost too friendly which makes me afraid she would walk up to a dog that would not have her best interests in mind. Yesterday someone posted pics in the park of a "Missing Cat" that looked like her. So when I walked Barney I asked around and a lady told me it wasn't the same cat. And I learned her name FINALLY which is so lovely to know: Sarah.

Sarah's fine at home a block over, the lady I talked to just saw her, she's not the missing cat. Whew.

When it rains it pours sometimes and I didn't want the sweetest cat in the neighborhood to be a stupid casualty for the sake of a sign.

Good on you for being so conscientious , CG. My cat went missing a week or so ago ( thankfully, she came home after two days, complete with mysterious cut on tummy) and it's lovely to think , had I needed to start putting up posters etc. , that there are indeed people, like you, kind enough to pay attention to such things...

Good on you for being so conscientious , CG. My cat went missing a week or so ago ( thankfully, she came home after two days, complete with mysterious cut on tummy) and it's lovely to think , had I needed to start putting up posters etc. , that there are indeed people, like you, kind enough to pay attention to such things...

The cat I was concerned about wasn't the one on the poster, but it turns out she was found too so it's a good day for cats in the park. :p

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom