The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
FML, I only said three people who were too lazy (possibly too proud) to ask David to lift their ban, now someone else called me a liar.

I hadn't posted a lie in any internet forums.

FML, I only said three people who were too lazy (possibly too proud) to ask David to lift their ban, now someone else called me a liar.

I hadn't posted a lie in any internet forums.

Too lazy now too proud.....what business is it of yours?

The Village People cancelled their concert here this weekend. :(

just as some of the heat was starting heat at work was starting to cool down :cool:
yesterday a big bottle of rum slipped from my hands and broke all over the pool table :eek:
now I am basicall working fri, sat and including Valentine's day night! to pay for this :tears:
fml, fml for real, I am feeling very angry about all this :mad:
something may break in me tonight or tomorrow and people are gonna regret treating me like shit
nuff said :straightface:

just as some of the heat was starting heat at work was starting to cool down :cool:
yesterday a big bottle of rum slipped from my hands and broke all over the pool table :eek:
now I am basicall working fri, sat and including Valentine's day night! to pay for this :tears:
fml, fml for real, I am feeling very angry about all this :mad:
something may break in me tonight or tomorrow and people are gonna regret treating me like shit
nuff said :straightface:

Why did all these unhappy things happen Robby?
Who are you angry with?

I'm so f***ing tired of being sick. I cry everday. I'm grateful for everything I have and I really do love my life, but I can't shake this depression from being sick. I just constantly hurt. And then I think about how this is going to effect me for the for the rest of my life and I just cry and cry and cry. I don't want to feel this sick forever.

I haven't had any energy either and my house looks like a f***ing pigsty. I barely do anything anymore. I stay in bed all the time. I dropped all but one of my classes.

I want my life back. I've been trying to think positively about this and not whine but when this is so constant and unrelenting it's hard to do.

((HUGS)) Aw Cassius, I'm so sorry- I can't imagine chronic pain like that, but I hope it eases up soon. Do you have a good doctor? Time to consult someone else? Have you looked into holistic meds? I wish I could help... I'm sure you're doing whatever it takes to be pain free & no doubt it's frustrating :( Try to stay strong and don't be too hard on yourself. You have a lot to look forward to, keep your eye on the prize. :) another ((HUG))

((HUGS)) Aw Cassius, I'm so sorry- I can't imagine chronic pain like that, but I hope it eases up soon. Do you have a good doctor? Time to consult someone else? Have you looked into holistic meds? I wish I could help... I'm sure you're doing whatever it takes to be pain free & no doubt it's frustrating :( Try to stay strong and don't be too hard on yourself. You have a lot to look forward to, keep your eye on the prize. :) another ((HUG))

Thanks Corrissey. :) I don't have a doctor at all. I don't have any health insurance right now, so I just take a bunch of pain pills and that's it. No other meds. That's probably why I hurt too. God bless America.

Thanks Corrissey. :) I don't have a doctor at all. I don't have any health insurance right now, so I just take a bunch of pain pills and that's it. No other meds. That's probably why I hurt too. God bless America.

Damn :( I'm sorry. I'd ask more, but don't want to pry. We should all move to Canada. Hey, WebMD is free :o Any forums you're a part of that may help with advice and support? Apart from solo, of course. :rolleyes:;)

Why did all these unhappy things happen Robby?
Its all some kind of test to see if I will keep doing the right thing perhaps :confused:
and not run and just endure, but the mistreatment is just getting to be too much, there are reasons why there is such a turnover in the job I do(even part time) beyond just the often despicable behavior of drunken customers :sick:
&
I'm so f***ing tired of being sick. I cry everday. I'm grateful for everything I have and I really do love my life, but I can't shake this depression from being sick. I just constantly hurt. And then I think about how this is going to effect me for the for the rest of my life and I just cry and cry and cry. I don't want to feel this sick forever.

yikes, sad to read you are still sick Cassie :tears:

When I quit school I weighed 135lbs...15 lbs more than I weighed in high school.

I hardly eat anymore (hello, poverty) and my anxiety is making me burn like a billion calories (because I have so many panic attacks, my body has to work off the adrenaline for about 20 minutes after I finish panicking), therefore I now weigh 118lbs...I lost 7 lbs in like 4 days.

Damn :( I'm sorry. I'd ask more, but don't want to pry. We should all move to Canada. Hey, WebMD is free :o Any forums you're a part of that may help with advice and support? Apart from solo, of course. :rolleyes:;)

Hey Coz, you can ask me anything you want in a PM or on FB. :)

I'll have insurance in a month when I get married. It's just been a loooong struggle trying to find out what's wrong with me. I first got sick my senior year of high school, that was in 2007, so I've been sick without a diagnosis for about three years now. It's been a long time. :( I found a few forums but TBH they kind of make me feel worse. Quite a few people are bitter and negative, and while I can't blame them and I understand completely how they feel, it doesn't really help.

yikes, sad to read you are still sick Cassie :tears:

Thanks Robby. :)

When I quit school I weighed 135lbs...15 lbs more than I weighed in high school.

I hardly eat anymore (hello, poverty) and my anxiety is making me burn like a billion calories (because I have so many panic attacks, my body has to work off the adrenaline for about 20 minutes after I finish panicking), therefore I now weigh 118lbs...I lost 7 lbs in like 4 days.

I know how you feel...I weighed 139 and now I weight 118, 11 pounds of which I've lost just the past month just from going to the bathroom/vomiting. My boobz and ass are gone.

Let's go out for cheeseburgers. :) Are you still smoking? Not for your health, but your anxiety. I'm so helpful. :o:p I hope you get some relief soon *sends you a Xanax and a HUG*

Hey Coz, you can ask me anything you want in a PM or on FB. :)

I'll have insurance in a month when I get married. It's just been a loooong struggle trying to find out what's wrong with me. I first got sick my senior year of high school, that was in 2007, so I've been sick without a diagnosis for about three years now. It's been a long time. :( I found a few forums but TBH they kind of make me feel worse. Quite a few people are bitter and negative, and while I can't blame them and I understand completely how they feel, it doesn't really help.

Well, you just answered a few thx :) Glad you'll be covered soon, tho I bet it's consider it a pre-existing condition :mad: still some coverage is better than none. I sincerely hope you get to the root of the cause and get the care and help that's eluded you for so long. Look at the bright side, you'll fit into your wedding dress no prob.

I'd offer up my FML...but no one would take him.

Well, you just answered a few thx :) Glad you'll be covered soon, tho I bet it's consider it a pre-existing condition :mad: still some coverage is better than none. I sincerely hope you get to the root of the cause and get the care and help that's eluded you for so long. Look at the bright side, you'll fit into your wedding dress no prob.

I'd offer up my FML...but no one would take him.

Actually I don't think I'm going to fit into my wedding dress anymore. :tears: I've been trying to gain my weight back so I've been eating more, and I weighed myself today and I lost more weight! :mad: Fortunately for me (see, throughout this all I am very fortunate!) my insurance covers pre-existing conditions. :)

What's your FML? Did you have a bad day? :(

Actually I don't think I'm going to fit into my wedding dress anymore. :tears: I've been trying to gain my weight back so I've been eating more, and I weighed myself today and I lost more weight! :mad: Fortunately for me (see, throughout this all I am very fortunate!) my insurance covers pre-existing conditions. :)

What's your FML? Did you have a bad day? :(

That's good news (insurance coverage). Don't get discouraged, you have a few more weeks to eat up. Little meals throughout the day. Or if you can't, what about something like Ensure? I hope you feel like the million bucks that you'll look! on your wedding day :) Probably part of your stress even if you don't realize it. Hang in there.

Read my FML again. ;) Same shit, different day.

That's good news (insurance coverage). Don't get discouraged, you have a few more weeks to eat up. Little meals throughout the day. Or if you can't, what about something like Ensure? I hope you feel like the million bucks that you'll look! on your wedding day :) Probably part of your stress even if you don't realize it. Hang in there.

Read my FML again. ;) Same shit, different day.

This is true! I can't have Ensure because of the ingredients (I'm on a super-strict diet, which isn't helping me gain weight) but I'm going to try some Lacto-free milk with some protein powder. :)

I didn't see it, what page did you post it on? I'm probably skipping over it somehow. :o

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom