The frink thread for ‘Mad Men’ US television drama series

If I were anything like Pete Campbell, I'd keep plying you with highballs until the relationship between your willpower and your pants was a flimsy one at best. :guitar:

Why waste the money on a bar tab? All you have to do is start tracing out proofs on cocktail napkins. Or, reading back into my posts... recite poetry. I like smart boys.

Why waste the money on a bar tab? All you have to do is start tracing out proofs on cocktail napkins. Or, reading back into my posts... recite poetry. I like smart boys.

Wasting money on bar tabs is all you know when all you know is dating girls named Trudy. As for poetry, well, Pete wrote some short stories. One of them is about a bear. And you can find it in an old copy of Boys Life. Surely that's not a titty-tickler.

Wasting money on bar tabs is all you know when all you know is dating girls named Trudy. As for poetry, well, Pete wrote some short stories. One of them is about a bear. And you can find it in an old copy of Boys Life. Surely that's not a titty-tickler.

A what, now?

You dated a girl named Trudy?

Pete reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He's now a real estate investor. Actually, that means he's probably now homeless.

There are good ones? Where?

Smartass. They're around. They've just assumed the identity of their fallen buddies and created fictional lives of perfect normality in which to disappear. Luck is when opportunity meets preparation, plus a good can of Dapper Dan hair gel.

It has become apparent to me that I present so many liabilities that even the very best of them is not interested in me.

Have you considered a boob job? I know in the past they've been frowned upon by some women, but reality shows like MTV's "Jersey Shore" have broken barriers of ignorance and prejudice, changing the nation's attitudes toward a woman's willingness to assert herself in a positive and self-affirming way.

Have you considered a boob job? I know they've been frowned upon by some women in the past, but shows like MTV's "Jersey Shore" have changed the nation's attitudes toward a woman's willingness to assert herself in a positive and self-affirming way.

I'm saving my pennies. But even that won't be enough, I fear. Maybe in ten years, some men's criteria will be somewhat altered. Then again... I'm not a good horse to bet on.

I'm saving my pennies. But even that won't be enough, I fear. Maybe in ten years, some men's criteria will be somewhat altered. Then again... I'm not a good horse to bet on.

Never underestimate a man's willingness to debase himself for sex. Only fatigue, illness, or death will alter the standard male criteria. In a way, any horse is worth betting on, provided it's a horse. :rolleyes:

Never underestimate a man's willingness to debase himself for sex. Only fatigue, illness, or death will alter the standard male criteria. In a way, any horse is worth betting on, provided it's a horse. :rolleyes:

So you are a Pete Campbell. I wasn't talking about sex. Yeah, if that's all I wanted I'd have no problems at all.

Re: The frink thread for ‘Mad Men’ US television drama series

Pete's pretty frakkin hot for a dude, give him a wig and a skirt and lets see what happens
cool.gif

Last edited:
Roll on season 4:thumb:

MAD-MEN-Season-3--550x366.jpg

Are you lot going to get it as we do this time, or will there be a delay? Have you seen Season 3 yet?

I don't know, i think on terrestrial television (which i have), i will have to wait until 2011.

Season 3 was shown on the BBC over the past couple of months.

I did see it finally Ms PFTLT. It was wonderful; the last episode had so many emotions running through it for Draper & co.

I kind of looked like this while watching it yesterday:
mad-men-season-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom