The official !Viva Hate! thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
it wasn't a rant. I always like a good old fashioned slag match. I was hoping you'd rise to the occasion, but you clearly havent got it in you.

exactly when am i supposed to start shaking in my boots, crackpots?

It was a rant. A very long post, I’m sure with lots of moments where you think you’re very clever and making some points or comments that the off-topic peanut gallery will throw roses at your feet over...but that isn’t the truth...the truth is no one cares what you have to say. Even I don’t care. You’re performing for an audience of one and all they want is for you to keep devoting more and more of your time here to them. You can’t escape the fact I’ve got a penthouse rent free in your sad little brain. ?

There is zero occasion to rise to. You’re nothing special here. You do exactly what I want without fail. You’re basically my bitch. ?

I am not listening to Britney right now because I have an ear ache. Owe.

It was a rant. A very long post, I’m sure with lots of moments where you think you’re very clever and making some points or comments that the off-topic peanut gallery will throw roses at your feet over...but that isn’t the truth...the truth is no one cares what you have to say. Even I don’t care. You’re performing for an audience of one and all they want is for you to keep devoting more and more of your time here to them. You can’t escape the fact I’ve got a penthouse rent free in your sad little brain. ?

There is zero occasion to rise to. You’re nothing special here. You do exactly what I want without fail. You’re basically my bitch. ?
ah yes, your much rehearsed tough act. I have no doubt there have been many situations in your life where you have needed to act tough, im sure nothing has been easy for you (with a chin like that! :lbf:), but it is nonetheless very transparent. its okay, sweetie, go back to painting your nails (have you learned to do it yet without making a giant mess?)

ah yes, your much rehearsed tough act. I have no doubt there have been many situations in your life where you have needed to act tough, im sure nothing has been easy for you (with a chin like that! :lbf:), but it is nonetheless very transparent. its okay, sweetie, go back to painting your nails (have you learned to do it yet without making a giant mess?)

That doesn’t make me tough. It just makes you stupid. ?

re your nail polish skillz: you're just a bit clumsy, that's okay. your hands were probably made for other things like fixing car engines. you are a big hulking man after all.

re your nail polish skillz: you're just a bit clumsy, that's okay. your hands were probably made for other things like fixing car engines. you are a big hulking man after all.

Can we keep this going for another 137 posts today? I’m so close to overtaking 3rd place.

Can we keep this going for another 137 posts today? I’m so close to overtaking 3rd place.
you want so badly to be the object of perverse attention, which is why you thought to offer up that highly implausible story of your cousin and all his friends raping you (which, im pretty sure, no one wanted to hear). you think it makes you an object of twisted desire. however, you know that people don't rape people because they're attracted to them, right? they rape them because they hate them. that's what it's about. If your story is true, i think it's sad that your cousin hated you so much--after all you were just a little boy and not the odious man you grew up to be--but on the other hand, you are very unlikeable.

you want so badly to be the object of perverse attention, which is why you thought to offer up that highly implausible story of your cousin and all his friends raping you (which, im pretty sure, no one wanted to hear). you think it makes you an object of twisted desire. however, you know that people don't rape people because they're attracted to them, right? they rape them because they hate them. that's what it's about. If your story is true, i think it's sad that your cousin hated you so much--after all you were just a little boy and not the odious man you grew up to be--but on the other hand, you are very unlikeable.

Uhh, pretty sure he raped me because he was horny. ?

well she didn't abandon me to be a junkie, did she?

I can tell when yer mad, you always bring out the mom thing :lbf:

I’m not mad. Lol. Well, she did die to get away from you, so there’s that. You helped her along with that though, didn’t you?

My mother didn’t abandon me to be a junkie. lol. She took me to live with her and then I got raped for a year and a half by her sister’s son and friends.

I’m not mad. Lol. Well, she did die to get away from you, so there’s that. You helped her along with that though, didn’t you?

My mother didn’t abandon me to be a junkie. lol. She took me to live with her and then I got raped for a year and a half by her sister’s son and friends.
youre absolutely pathetic

you're making fun of people with cancer? you should be so ashamed. a big grown man like you.

whenever i see that picture of you with the big knob on a chin, i want to grab it and pull you around by it. has anyone ever done that?

You should be ashamed of leaving your dying mother on the floor overnight. ?

it would be so satisfying to be a plastic surgeon and have something like your chin to work on. you could easily shave half of it off without doing any damage.

You should be ashamed of leaving your dying mother on the floor overnight. ?
I was a little girl. I couldn't pick her up. perhaps if I were a big hulking boy I could have. you don't know what its like to be a little girl. if I told that story, you can be sure im not ashamed of it. I mean I am, but not of people knowing about it. I don't feel vulnerable for having told it. I wouldnt say anything here that would make me feel vulnerable because I know how it would eventually be used against me but its funny how you always revert to the same jokes because you've got nothing else

it would be so satisfying to be a plastic surgeon and have something like your chin to work on. you could easily shave half of it off without doing any damage.

What is satisfying is knowing you went back to sleep while your mother cried on the floor unable to stand. ?

Back
Top Bottom