The rnc propaganda films make me want to puke

Laura Bush's intro speech is just f***ing hilarious. I like how she just tripped over the sentence saying that her husband has strong character and is full of enduring love.

I have it on right now because I want to see how many times they will say the word nucular.

why are republicans so FUGS?????

fugpublicans. FUG OP.

they keep zooming in on Cindy McCain. god shes f***ing scary

oh did anyone see earlier when that chick was speaking and she called Sarah Palin, Sarah PAWLENTY infront of the whole venue? nice job, lady.

Don't forget. George Bush saves American lives. :D

god, I can't believe Fred Thompson just had the audacity to talk about how unpopular the Democratic Congress has been. are you kidding me? let's not talk about unpopular people in Washington..... :rolleyes:

lieberman is such a cock sucking faux neo con cock sucker. f***er. i wanna smear shit on his forehead and jam french fries up his arse.

I had Bush on for a few minutes but there's nothing new from him. It's all the same crap. Never really noticed before but Laura Bush is odd looking. I hate all those bastards and want all of them of go away.

Go Obama!!!!!

whats with him saying "my friends" like McCain. what IS this?? i hate that! I AM NOT YOUR f***ING FRIEND! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom