The worst Morrissey/Smiths song is....?

Re: It would have to be...

GOLDEN LIGHTS - it's the only Smiths track i can say I hate at all times. Sometimes I don't wanna hear certain songs but I don't hate them.

EAST WEST
PAPA JACK - absolute shite!
NOW I AM A WAS
INTERLUDE
SORROW WILL COME IN THE END

Re: November, Mexico, Meat is murder, Sorrow Will Come In The End , Now I Am A Was...these all suck.

What?!!? 'Meat is Murder' is a great song! Still,each to their own,I suppose! Personally,I find the following Morrissey songs particularly woeful:
Alma Maters/King Leer/The Harsh Truth of the Camera Eye.

Re: November, Mexico, Meat is murder, Sorrow Will Come In The End , Now I Am A Was...these all suck.

As much as I love Morrissey and The Smiths there really are some shockers out there. As far as the Smiths go (Ignoring ill-advised Cilla Black covers) I am not too keen on Back To The Old House, Death at One's Elbow or Shakespear's Sister. They are good songs but I just don't really like them.

Morrissey has also got a few I don't like. King Leer is pitiful really, Papa Jack is poor as is Roy's Keen. Not too keen on Now I am a Was, Found Found Found, Dial A Cliche or Margaret On A Guillotine. Sorry if I offended anyone. Just my opinion!!

> What?!!? 'Meat is Murder' is a great song! Still,each to their own,I
> suppose! Personally,I find the following Morrissey songs particularly
> woeful:
> Alma Maters/King Leer/The Harsh Truth of the Camera Eye.

vicar in a tutu, margaret on a guillotine, the harsh tuth of a cameras eye....

but Alma Matters is quality

Back
Top Bottom