This is exactly what I was talking about.....

Morrissey show ends in frenzy - by Ian Hill, Recordnet.com (7 photos by Ariel Zambelich)
English singer exits mid-song after fan tears shirt

This is one of the geniuses that thinks that jumping on stage is "cool". I said in a previous post, that when you do this kinda shit, "It ends shows early", yet dumb dumbs still do it, and here's the proof you need, why? You ruin it for EVERYONE when you do this. Don't give me any of your horseshit about"It happens at every Morrissey show...deal with it". That's a bunch of f***ing horseshit. How about this: If you do it at an upcoming show I'm at, and you cause said show to "end early" because you felt the need to jump on stage and "touch him"(meaning: you scare the f***ing shit out of him, to the point he leaves, which means YOU'VE JUST ENDED THE f***ING SHOW FOR EVERYONE YOU STUPID f***), and I catch you, does that mean I can sue you for ruining my experience at the show? Yes it does, why? because I can and you can "just deal with it".

When are you stupid f***s going to realize you do nothing but scare the shit out of his PIMPship, and then he gets pissed/scared and leaves, thus ,ending the show for everyone?

Stupid f***s. The folks at that show, Im sorry to say, got EXACTLY what they deserved. But, know this: if you do it at any of the 3-4 shows Im attending, and I see you, and you cause the show(s) to end abruptly, because you had to be a f***ing jackass and lunge at the "POPE of MOPE" ,you will be beaten like a f***ing pinata, as you so well deserve. Have some f***ing common sense and realize that some people spent a lot of wompom to go to these shows, and they, like you, would love to enjoy the show, the entire show. They would not however, like it(and I can guaran-f***in-tee you wouldn't either) if someone did it to you, so don't f***ing do it.

Stupid f***s. You've been put on alert. So, keep in mind, if I see you do this(and it causes the show to end abruptly), be prepared to get beaten to within an inch of your life. I have no problem issuing someone a good(and probably well deserved) f***ing beating for their jackassery. I will catch you when you "jump off" stage and the beating will commence. Won't be so "cool" when you're laying in a f***ing hospital bed drinking your food through straws? Trust me when I tell you this, do it and expect to get sent to a local hospital. All because you had to "touch him", idiot!!

Have a good day.

Last edited:
^^^

uhmmm!......

You need to see a psychologist cause you got some anger issues..... ok! :rolleyes:

This is one of the geniuses that thinks that jumping on stage is "cool". I said in a previous post, that when you do this kinda shit, "It ends shows early", yet dumb dumbs still do it, why? You ruin it for EVERYONE when you do this. Don't give me any of your horseshit about"it happens at every Morrissey show...deal with it". That's a bunch of f***ing horseshit. How about this: if you do it at an upcoming show I'm at, and you cause the said show to "end early" because you felt the need to jump on stage and "touch him"(meaning: you scare the f***ing shit out of him, to the point he leaves, which means YOU'VE JUST ENDED THE f***ING SHOW FOR EVERYONE YOU STUPID f***), and I catch you, does that mean i can sue you for ruining my experience at the show? Yes it does, why? cause i can and you cal just deal with it.

When are you stupid f***s going to realize you do nothing but scare the shit out of his PIMPship, and then he gets pissed/scared and leaves, thus ,ending the show for everyone?

Stupid f***s. The folks at that show, Im sorry to say got EXACTLY what they deserved. But, know this: if you do it at any of the 3-4 shows Im attending, and I see you, and you cause the show(s) to end abruptly, because you had to be a f***ing jackass and lunge at the "POPE of MOPE" ,you will be beaten like a f***ing pinata, as you so well deserve. have some f***ing common sense and realize that some people spent a lot of wompom to go to these shows, and they, like you, would love to enjoy the show. They would not however, like it(and I can guaran-f***in-tee you) if you did it,& you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you, so don't f***ing do it.

Stupid f***s. You've been put on alert. So, keep in mind, if I see you do this(and it causes the show to end abruptly), be prepared to get beaten to within an inch of your life. I have no problem issuing someone a good(and probably well deserved) f***ing beating for their jackassery. I will catch you when you "jump off" stage and the beating will commence. Won't be so "cool" when you're laying in a f***ing hospital bed drinking your food through straws? Trust me when I tell you this, do it and expect to get sent to a local hospital.

Have a good day.

Hve a good day.

i honestly dont think he minds, as long as you dont do it aggressively. you can see in some live performances when this happened, that hes actually smiling. obviously, this douchebag who pummelled him is an idiot, and deserves to be beaten for ending the show early. but i think Morrissey sees that in most cases, its just a loving gesture. if he didnt I dont think he'd "encourage" the fans by making it a point to bend down and shake their hands so often during a show. i dont see other artists doing stuff like that, at least not nearly as much as Moz does. He knows whats its like to be a fan and be enamored with a certain performer or band. I honestly think he welcomes it, because he wants to be loved, just like everybody else does.

i honestly dont think he minds, as long as you dont do it aggressively. you can see in some live performances when this happened, that hes actually smiling. obviously, this douchebag who pummelled him is an idiot, and deserves to be beaten for ending the show early. but i think Morrissey sees that in most cases, its just a loving gesture. if he didnt I dont think he'd "encourage" the fans by making it a point to bend down and shake their hands so often during a show. i dont see other artists doing stuff like that, at least not nearly as much as Moz does. He knows whats its like to be a fan and be enamored with a certain performer or band. I honestly think he welcomes it, because he wants to be loved, just like everybody else does.
Off topic, I know, but why do you give your Myspace in your sig and then not allow anyone to send a friend request unless they know your last name or e-mail? It kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? Just an observation.

Off topic, I know, but why do you give your Myspace in your sig and then not allow anyone to send a friend request unless they know your last name or e-mail? It kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? Just an observation.

umm, because myspace is filled with SPAM and i was getting TONS of stupid SPAM and lame band requests in my Friend Request inbox EVERYDAY, and it was annoying. if someone wanted to be my friend, then they can send me a message. i think just clicking the "Add friend" button is lazy. send me a message first if you really want to get to know me that badly. i dont just add people to add them and rack up a million "friends" that i dont even know. thats lame. almost as lame as having a myspace in the first place. ;)

p.s. there have been a few people who did look at my myspace through this site and they kindly sent me a message and said they found me on here and that was cool, and i added them b/c of our mutual love of Moz. so...im not a COMPLETE myspace nazi.

umm, because myspace is filled with SPAM and i was getting TONS of stupid SPAM and lame band requests in my Friend Request inbox EVERYDAY, and it was annoying. if someone wanted to be my friend, then they can send me a message. i think just clicking the "Add friend" button is lazy. send me a message first if you really want to get to know me that badly. i dont just add people to add them and rack up a million "friends" that i dont even know. thats lame. almost as lame as having a myspace in the first place. ;)

p.s. there have been a few people who did look at my myspace through this site and they kindly sent me a message and said they found me on here and that was cool, and i added them b/c of our mutual love of Moz. so...im not a COMPLETE myspace nazi.
If Myspace would actually work for me right now I could tell you how to stop the SPAM and not have to worry about band requests and all that jazz.

But alas, Tom is gay. :(

Are you Arturo in disguise??? Are you Arturo in disguise? (Arturo is The Man’s personal bodyguard.)

I am your sister here in this. Pimp is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO right on…
But there are a few problems here that have not been addressed.

1) Security has told The Man of the problems with shows… and apparently Morrissey ignores these suggestions. There is only soooo much security can do when no one really cares about anything now.

2) Morrissey likes the jumpers: TO A DEGREE. This is the BIG ass conundrum for me. I have sat by and watched a football game going on in front of my delicate skinned soul… not knowing what to do.

3) To Jump or not to jump… that is the question??? So, do we ideally sit and watch and walk away in bruises and NEVER jump OR????

4) Try to be sneaky and ride service elevators and pay off employees just to be 86-ed??? I think from now on I am going to just sit and wish Morrissey was Elvis who had a security guard outside the door… I am tempted to just get my ass back to the cemetery ghetto… (Dream Lover, I hope and pray… death will come in an unusual way._)

5) Just Jump! Van Halen style… because if you try to have class or wits or a lot of clever books they really will get you no where. So jump, BUT PLEASE DO NOT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US. Bow, or shake his hand….but please don’t tackle him and ruin it for the rest of us… Just make it happen and then LET HIM GO SO HE CAN FINISH THE SHOW. Because if you do it civilized as if he is a Bono or A list star they will kick u the f*** out OF THE HOTEL. (Or maybe sleeping with Eddie the bodguard is easier... i don't know... BUT GODHELP U IF U KNOCK ON A ZERO SECURITY DOOR WITH A TIP OFF THAT IS UNPROVEN OR UNDER-DRESSED.. 86 BABY C UR ASS THE f*** HOME.)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This is one of the geniuses that thinks that jumping on stage is "cool". I said in a previous post, that when you do this kinda shit, "It ends shows early", yet dumb dumbs still do it, and here's the proof you need, why? You ruin it for EVERYONE when you do this. Don't give me any of your horseshit about"It happens at every Morrissey show...deal with it". That's a bunch of f***ing horseshit. How about this: If you do it at an upcoming show I'm at, and you cause said show to "end early" because you felt the need to jump on stage and "touch him"(meaning: you scare the f***ing shit out of him, to the point he leaves, which means YOU'VE JUST ENDED THE f***ING SHOW FOR EVERYONE YOU STUPID f***), and I catch you, does that mean I can sue you for ruining my experience at the show? Yes it does, why? because I can and you can "just deal with it".

Stupid f***s. The folks at that show, Im sorry to say, got EXACTLY what they deserved. But, know this: if you do it at any of the 3-4 shows Im attending, and I see you, and you cause the show(s) to end abruptly, because you had to be a f***ing jackass and lunge at the "POPE of MOPE" ,you will be beaten like a f***ing pinata, as you so well deserve. Have some f***ing common sense and realize that some people spent a lot of wompom to go to these shows, and they, like you, would love to enjoy the show, the entire show. They would not however, like it(and I can guaran-f***in-tee you wouldn't either) if someone did it to you, so don't f***ing do it.

Stupid f***s. You've been put on alert. So, keep in mind, if I see you do this(and it causes the show to end abruptly), be prepared to get beaten to within an inch of your life. I have no problem issuing someone a good(and probably well deserved) f***ing beating for their jackassery. I will catch you when you "jump off" stage and the beating will commence. Won't be so "cool" when you're laying in a f***ing hospital bed drinking your food through straws? Trust me when I tell you this, do it and expect to get sent to a local hospital. All because you had to "touch him", idiot!!

Have a good day.

He used to LOVE it.However I do agree its out of order.

Are you Arturo in disguise??? Are you Arturo in disguise? (Arturo is The Man’s personal bodyguard.)

I am your sister here in this. Pimp is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO right on…
But there are a few problems here that have not been addressed.

1) Security has told The Man of the problems with shows… and apparently Morrissey ignores these suggestions. There is only soooo much security can do when no one really cares about anything now.

2) Morrissey likes the jumpers: TO A DEGREE. This is the BIG ass conundrum for me. I have sat by and watched a football game going on in front of my delicate skinned soul… not knowing what to do.

3) To Jump or not to jump… that is the question??? So, do we ideally sit and watch and walk away in bruises and NEVER jump OR????

4) Try to be sneaky and ride service elevators and pay off employees just to be 86-ed??? I think from now on I am going to just sit and wish Morrissey was Elvis who had a security guard outside the door… I am tempted to just get my ass back to the cemetery ghetto… (Dream Lover, I hope and pray… death will come in an unusual way._)

5) Just Jump! Van Halen style… because if you try to have class or wits or a lot of clever books they really will get you no where. So jump, BUT PLEASE DO NOT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US. Bow, or shake his hand….but please don’t tackle him and ruin it for the rest of us… Just make it happen and then LET HIM GO SO HE CAN FINISH THE SHOW. Because if you do it civilized as if he is a Bono or A list star they will kick u the f*** out OF THE HOTEL. (Or maybe sleeping with Eddie the bodguard is easier... i don't know... BUT GODHELP U IF U KNOCK ON A ZERO SECURITY DOOR WITH A TIP OFF THAT IS UNPROVEN OR UNDER-DRESSED.. 86 BABY C UR ASS THE f*** HOME.)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I could be...you never know. I got no beef or problem with the folks who do it harmlessly, or reach over to touch/shake his hand, that's part of the experience. But, if you're a f***ing dumbass who has to jump on him, practically injuring him in the process to get his f***ing shirt(like this assclown did), then you should be f***ing beaten, and you're a f***ing piece of shit. Anytime you do something that ends a show abruptly, like this person(s) has, then you deserve to get the shit kicked out of you, by EVERYONE!.

Have fun at the show(s), but dont go overboard is all I'm saying. People get all testy with the PIMP and don't like what I have to say, you dig? but realize this: I've seen/been to enough shows that I know what the f*** I'm talking about. I've been *ahem* "accidentally:rolleyes: ": kicked, jumped on,pushed down, slammed into, etc. from fans who just have to get on the stage, and for what? to get booted from the show? Makes no f***ing sense. You want someone to do this to you? save the "I just deal with it/expect it" speech. Bull-f***in-Shit you do, you'd get pissed and you know you would. Last time in Vegas, some dickwad kept jumping into everyone, and damn near injured this girl, pissing off her boyfriend, and for what reason? so Joey f***stick can get on stage? Genius...pure genius! You spend all that wompom, wait in line for hours, supposedly enjoy his PIMPship, only to do something douchey and get kicked out? real brain surgeon-esque there. Injuring His PIMPship, or someone else, b/c you have to get on stage to get a piece of a f***ing shirt? are you f***in kidding me? you're pathetic if you do that.Grow the f*** up. Anyone who knows the f***ing douchenozzle who ended this show for everyone, please give him this message from the mutha fuggin PIMP:

You, are a worthless/pathetic/needledicked, assclown who has about as much common sense as a gardening tool. You're lucky I wasn't at that show, or, you'd be laying up in a local hospital bed, with tubes sticking out of every inch of your body. f*** off!!! Come to the Vegas show or the other 3 shows I'll be at and do it? bet you wind up in one of the local hospitals. Useless f***.

Here's an idea(which wont f***in happen, but nonetheless): why not just stand there, and enjoy the man and his wonderful music, sing along with other fans, and keep BOTH feet firmly planted on the ground? That way: EVERYONE @ that show can enjoy it, you wont get kicked out, and we'll all have a great night?

I agree, but f*** f***ity f*** f***. :D

morrissey did used to love and i think still likes it, but only to a degree where people shake his hand. When i got onstage at the grimsby gig lasy year (i think or the year before) i was the only stage invader. i shook morrisseys hand and he turned to me as i was being carted off stage and called me "man of the match". it obviously pleased him that i had made it through the security and struggled to get on stage.

however im sure if id jumped on him and stopped him singing/ ripped his shirt/ broke his chain im sure he owuld have been annoyed.

incidentally. lots of people got onstage in his uk tour but i dont think he once left the stage in a temper, is this because uk fans know to just be more gentle these days and do US fans perhaps go over the top!?

God there is a lot of anger and swearing going on.Extreme opinions are fine but jeez.....such a little thing a gentle tone of kindness.Better to get your opinion over without the eff eff eff.....And its so true we Brits are far more civilised and demure in our worship of the Moz:p(except for a minority in the middle of the pit at most concerts who are either drunk on drugs or insane.

I haven't even been to the concert and I actually think Mr. Morrissey
does mind. If you look closely at the look on his face in the
picture on the front page of this site, he looks quite dour.
No, he looks exhausted and pissed off.
I really think he minds. And I think it is a waste of his energy
to have to deal with idiots jumping at him like that.

i can never understand the people that go to a moz gig and get that hammered they can hardly stand, surely they will never be able to remember the gig the next day!

i'm on 2 moz video's, "the importance of being morrissey" and "introducing morrissey". on both vids i am shown getting onstage. and on each occasion i am shown you can see morrissey look around at me with an endearing look on his face. ive never jumped on him, but have shaken. kissed his hand. i think he does at times appreciate it, but it most likely depends on his mood.

i'm on 2 moz video's, "the importance of being morrissey" and "introducing morrissey". on both vids i am shown getting onstage. and on each occasion i am shown you can see morrissey look around at me with an endearing look on his face. ive never jumped on him, but have shaken. kissed his hand. i think he does at times appreciate it, but it most likely depends on his mood.

those two clips of you are the sweetest things ever. :)

Back
Top Bottom