Thread for the dumbest anti-Morrissey stuff you can find

Why are people so stupid now. Nothing he has said in the last ten years has been even as remotely contentious as things he said on similar themes in the early 80s.

He hasn't changed.

People have just gotten waaaaaaaaaaay more pussified.

Why?

Why are people so stupid now. Nothing he has said in the last ten years has been even as remotely contentious as things he said on similar themes in the early 80s.

He hasn't changed.

Why?
efc.jpg

13c9n9.jpg

if-a-special.png

7f0c90fa0f821e236193dde75734212ac18a702644b489c7ca87a290741d273a.jpg

img_2745-1.jpg

I’m just going to leave this here with no context whatsoever...
ECEE5848-775E-4BA1-B6C3-31DA854B4559.jpeg

He hasn't changed.

Why?

Why ?.... because crybaby californicate lands the way in getting rewarded for being a total c#not and ya don't even need a c#unt. Mass exodus out of californicate to avoid crybaby tards...who actually brag about wanting to go to E.R, prison or graveyard. Homos and dykes,so fat, nasty and ugly, theres no choice for it to be f#cked up and constantly bitching about everything.
Then toss in chem-trailed air, flouride water, GMO foods, processed meats, cheap drugs and beer flavored beer....GIT the point ? These filth, are by choise no longer human and git a cheap thrill out of their self emposed degradation and actually expect you to adhere to their mental disorders. "Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISEASE." NOW....CUPCAKES, SNOW FLAKES AND LIBERTARDS ALL...PROVE ME WRONG. FIRE AWAY.
P.S. when all Whites Willing gone from calicrazy, whose gonna see your ass in san mierda, or La Cesspool Grande there Mozzy? Not even yer mum will dare show up for legit concern of being eaten alive....enjoy.
Take yer Prozac and jump off a bridge snowflakes.

I'll start with this f*****ry:

All Morrissey's commentary are joyous statements of La Merde, DE LA Monde. The "subspecies", jab remains a favorite here. Cooked humans ? No big deal. Cannibalism is the new-in-thing. The fake Norwegian thing ? Did it even happen ? And if it did...so what? Move on.

Why ?.... because crybaby californicate lands the way in getting rewarded for being a total c#not and ya don't even need a c#unt. Mass exodus out of californicate to avoid crybaby tards...who actually brag about wanting to go to E.R, prison or graveyard. Homos and dykes,so fat, nasty and ugly, theres no choice for it to be f#cked up and constantly bitching about everything.
Then toss in chem-trailed air, flouride water, GMO foods, processed meats, cheap drugs and beer flavored beer....GIT the point ? These filth, are by choise no longer human and git a cheap thrill out of their self emposed degradation and actually expect you to adhere to their mental disorders. "Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISEASE." NOW....CUPCAKES, SNOW FLAKES AND LIBERTARDS ALL...PROVE ME WRONG. FIRE AWAY.
P.S. when all Whites Willing gone from calicrazy, whose gonna see your ass in san mierda, or La Cesspool Grande there Mozzy? Not even yer mum will dare show up for legit concern of being eaten alive....enjoy.
Take yer Prozac and jump off a bridge snowflakes.
Can anybody translate?

He hasn't changed.

Why?
EXACTLY!

Anyone remember this?

M: "Reggae, for example, is to me the most racist music in the entire world. It's an absolute total glorification of black supremacy... There is a line when defense of one's race becomes an attack on another race and, because of black history and oppression, we realize quite clearly that there has to be a very strong defense. But I think it becomes very extreme sometimes."
"But, ultimately, I don't have very cast iron opinions on black music other than black modern music which I detest. I detest Stevie Wonder. I think Diana Ross is awful. I hate all those records in the Top 40 - Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston. I think they're vile in the extreme. In essence, this music doesn't say anything whatsoever."

Interviewer: But it does, it does. What it says can't necessarily be verbalized easily. It doesn't seek to change the world like rock music by speaking grand truths about politics, sex, and the human condition. It works at a much more subtle level - at the level of the body and the shared abandon of the dancefloor. It won't change the world, but it's been said it may well change the way you walk through the world.

M: "I don't think there's any time anymore to be subtle about anything, you have to get straight to the point. Obviously to get on Top Of The Pops these days, one has to be, by law, black. I think something political has occurred among Michael Hurl and his friends and there has been a hefty pushing of all these black artists and all this discofied nonsense into the Top 40. I think, as a result, that very aware younger groups that speak for now are being gagged."

Interviewer: You seem to be saying that you believe that there is some sort of black pop conspiracy being organized to keep white indie groups down.

M: "Yes, I really do."

He hasn't changed at all! That was '86. If he were to say something like that now, he'd be hung!

Back
Top Bottom