TTY has some Kimmel tickets

So what happens after we get a reply saying that our name is on the list? Are we just going to show up on Friday and get in the TTY line and tell them our name? And can we bring our guest with us?? Aghhh to many questions i need answered...hahaha..sorry!!:eek:

So what happens after we get a reply saying that our name is on the list? Are we just going to show up on Friday and get in the TTY line and tell them our name? And can we bring our guest with us?? Aghhh to many questions i need answered...hahaha..sorry!!:eek:

I think its only one ticket not a pair.

On behalf of those of us who live too far away and are dying of jealousy right now, we expect all of you who get to go to come on here and give us a detailed report afterwards. So you better not forget anything or take good notes! :D

Got mine too....woo hoo!!!!.......yes I wish there were more details...But I guess all we do is show up and show our ID...I do believe it was 1 ticket per person...

so is this an attempt to get more people to sign up to true-to-you in case of future inside deals? if only the site was more alive. it's a dead end I'm afraid, with most links leading to nowhere. Surely Julia could find some friends who are fans and can take charge of adding more content.

Sent my email at exactly 8:01 and I got on the list! I nearly had a heart attack.

I wonder who sent the email the latest and still go on the list? anyone?

Sent my email at exactly 8:01 and I got on the list! I nearly had a heart attack.

I wonder who sent the email the latest and still go on the list? anyone?

dann coulter sent in at 1:45pm...dont know if there was a response though. a friend of mine sent it in an hour ago :rolleyes:
i wonder how long it took for 100 people to reply...

Claudia2006- i'll take good mental notes! if only they allowed cameras...but you can watch on tv cant you?

"Please note that this list of 100 participants is now full."
-TTY

jimmy kimmel + moz
wow
ssilverman.jpg

and Sarah Silverman too?

i sent a request in at around 9:50am this morning.. and i got in!

sorry, that request was for my boyfriend who has a Morrissey mancrush!... i sent his request in at 9:50am. I sent MY request in at 7:30am this morning... becuz that is the actual time julia posted that madness... how do i know? bcuz i woke up at 6am... and waited, and refreshed tty and waited.. and so on... lol. i happened to be home sick today...

Yes! I have no life!

i just thought that would give ya'll a time table...

so what kind of place is this? all seating, big stage, any details?

so what kind of place is this? all seating, big stage, any details?

Its outside, its a big stage. It is all general admission. Watch the Jimmy Kimmel show and you can see how an outdoor performance is. I went tonight to the taping and Silversun Pickups performed. It was a lot of fun and it was outside, so if you can stay up til almost 1am watch it.

On behalf of those of us who live too far away and are dying of jealousy right now, we expect all of you who get to go to come on here and give us a detailed report afterwards. So you better not forget anything or take good notes! :D

Watch it on TV, we dont need to take notes for you. All we will report back is what songs you did not see after the show is off the air.

An example of the set up for an outdoor performance, yeah its the Flaming Lips but better than nothing. I was there, it was lots of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4bOfL08YU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom