what are the chances of a in store signing?

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
what do you think? its been years, 2000? since the last one.

I would say slim-to-none since usually these things happen to promote a new release, and the album's been out for a while now...

Maybe he meant overall chances, like, IF there were to be a new album soon, what do you think the chances are of him doing an instore signing?

Actually, what do you think the chances are of him doing an instore signing ever again?

yea, in general, overall chances of it ever happening again.
maybe we can persuade him into doing 1 in FL around the time he reschedules the shows that he had to cancel. just a couple hours before a show or a day off(more likely)

yea, in general, overall chances of it ever happening again.
maybe we can persuade him into doing 1 in FL around the time he reschedules the shows that he had to cancel. just a couple hours before a show or a day off(more likely)

persuade him?! :crazy::lbf:

The last time Moz did a instore signing in my area was 1994:tears:

what do you think? its been years, 2000? since the last one.

i think it would be the only way that he could manage to get himself his much coveted number 1 single ( in the u.k anyway) . i work for hmv and know people in our marketing / p.a department and i am fairly sure they would jump at the chance of getting a moz signing in a few key areas around the tour dates. the interest it would attract would be huge and would make for a lot of impulse purchases for signing reasons. Moz must know this, so i presume that he does not wish to put himself through the inconvenience and trouble. the most positive response i have had from non fans was when he appeared on the one show a while back - he was dry and witty and i think came across as quite "warm" - he could win a lot of people over if he played the game a bit more ! ... oh well !

the interest it would attract would be huge and would make for a lot of impulse purchases for signing reasons. Moz must know this, so i presume that he does not wish to put himself through the inconvenience and trouble.

exactly what i was thinking...
im going to talk to the owner of the indie record store here, which is also the only store that had the free paris 7" and see what they think.

i was honestly waiting to hear about a in store in nyc since the only store that you could get the free paris 7" always does concerts and instores.
i still wonder why they chose J&R music. so random!

or when they are desperate. I always associate it with reality tv winners trying to sell crappy albums.

Back
Top Bottom