what are you eating right now

with your teeth - ewe, that gives me the creeps.... trust you don't have sensitive teeth... and hope you're having some alternative nutrition on top of the ice!!:thumb:

oops - sorry. Didn't mean to creep you out. I just have a habit of eating ice:blushing:. But, yes, I'm quite healthy :)

some swiss cheese, "chicken in a biscuit" crackers &
5014598047038-300.jpg

:yum:
but I really want is some of the new stuff:
marmite_XO_300.jpg

:eek:

Marks & Spencer handcooked crisps (lightly sea salted) and diet coke :yum:..... and i'm in a library! how bad ass is that:angry:? I might get thrown out! Rebel indeed!:thumb:

(apologies to the numerous librarians on this forum - i too have been a librarian and I feel your pain:blushing:)

Trifle :thumb:.

Lollies :D.

me & Andi are awaiting the delivery of an Indian food feast :yum:
Cheese Pakora, Mulligatawny Soup, Garlic Nan, Punjabi Fish Curry, Lamb Vindaloo & rice
:)

Mmmm, had one of those a few nights ago... lentils, aubergines, chickpeas, potatoes, pitta bread, rice, mango chutney.... still getting over eating too much:sick:. Hope you enjoy yours!:thumb:

Best I've ever had...

popcornindiana-kettlecorn.jpg

I ordered a tomato/basil/mozzarella salad at Panera today but ended up with the tomato/basil/mozzarella sandwich. :mad: Had I not been in a hurry I'd have waited for them to fix my order. Nothing holds a candle to their croutons and balsamic vinaigrette.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom