what are you eating right now

on my way home to make my lunch :)
today I am think I shall make a CLT* on a kaiser roll, with mayo on one side & horseradish on the other :yum:

*=cheese(muenster in this case) lettuce & tomato

On my way to the library today I told this truck driver that the back of his truck was open. :eek:
So he stopped, got out, and closed it, but not before giving me
S41565-B.gif

one of these from the back of it :squiffy: its a little beat up on one side, but candy is candy, right?
actually, I know I should have said no to the free candy, but I just could not help myself :straightface:
I've already eaten 1 of the Twix bars & a Snickers, I don't feel so good now :sick:
maybe I should give the rest to people in the library :confused:
man, no good deed goes unpunished, huh? :rolleyes:

ps: one of the Snickers"Almond" bars is staring back @ me & saying "eat me" :crazy:

I have never seen a MilkyWay that colour before!!! And you have a snicker almond??? WHAT THE f***??? When the f*** did America decide to have them and we can't?? Damn you all!!! I WANT ONE! GIVE ME ONE NOW BEFORE I CHOKE YOU WITH A MARS BAR AND A TOFFEE CRISP! :mad: :censored: :angry: :gun:

I have never seen a MilkyWay that colour before!!! And you have a snicker almond??? WHAT THE f***??? When the f*** did America decide to have them and we can't?? Damn you all!!! I WANT ONE! GIVE ME ONE NOW BEFORE I CHOKE YOU WITH A MARS BAR AND A TOFFEE CRISP! :mad: :censored: :angry: :gun:

I don't like those chocolates. You can have them. (Except for the Twix. I want the Twix. Why does everyone keep talking about chocolate!?! I shouldn't eat it because it will kill me but it sounds so good!:yum::()

I shouldn't eat it because it will kill me but it sounds so good!:yum::()

Kill you??? WTF....I was gonna give you some for valenti.....I mean, I was gonna ask if you wanted some for your birthday! We need to talk about these things! There's no way I'm killing someone on Morrissey forums...."The Magical Rapist" is apparently going to get caught, so a murder won't help :D

Kill you??? WTF....I was gonna give you some for valenti.....I mean, I was gonna ask if you wanted some for your birthday! We need to talk about these things! There's no way I'm killing someone on Morrissey forums...."The Magical Rapist" is apparently going to get caught, so a murder won't help :D

Well, it doesn't really kill me. I have annoying stomache problems and chocolate is one of the foods that sometimes upsets me.(Stupid nausea for the rest of the day!) That is only if I eat to much chocolate though. I haven't had chocolate in over two weeks, and if somebody offered me a chocolate orange slice right now I would probably tackle them trying to get it.

So you know the fresh bite-sized mozzarella that comes in a container of water that is used in a capreze salad that looks like this?

insalata-caprese-salad-01.jpg

I stood at the kitchen counter and ate 2/3rds of a container of mozzarella for dinner tonight. :straightface: And some potato chips. And it was f***ing delicious.

So you know the fresh bite-sized mozzarella that comes in a container of water that is used in a capreze salad that looks like this?

insalata-caprese-salad-01.jpg

I stood at the kitchen counter and ate 2/3rds of a container of mozzarella for dinner tonight. :straightface: And some potato chips. And it was f***ing delicious.

My type of grub.I bought a some mozzarella last week to slap on a frozen pizza.I loved the feel of it,like a giant knacker in a bag

SimplyCaramel.jpg

and its good an all (B-) :straightface: but it would be an A+ if it also had a layer of peanut butter in it :yum:

What is with you and grading everything? Are you a teacher?

I just ate some Weetabix with soya milk and splenda, in the microwave and stirred so it looks like porridge and is nice and hot. Great stuff!

What is with you and grading everything? Are you a teacher?
I have a small amount of experience as a substitute teacher :straightface:
but yeah, I'd like to get into teaching maybe, thinks it too late for me? :o

I just ate some Weetabix with soya milk and splenda, in the microwave and stirred so it looks like porridge and is nice and hot. Great stuff!
hmm, I love me the splenda, so I might try that sometime :guitar:
anyways, right now I am eating/drink some vegetable broth I put in a water bottle :squiffy:
its better than I expected actually :eek:

ps: almost forgot to grade it :p I give it a C- :thumb:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom