what are you eating right now

BBQ chicken breast, white rice, and corn.

Moraccan chicken salad (from California Pizza Kitchen) and Nutter Butters.

quinoa w/ mixed veggies/braggs/flax seeds and a side of small child.

Mmmm...it's all over my mouth and down my chin....dripping off each finger...I don't want to waste a drop......

:yum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm...it's all over my mouth and down my chin....dripping off each finger...I don't want to waste a drop......

what is :horny::lbf:
now back on task:

In effort to be less morally deficient :straightface: I did not cook up my own links of bacon, but instead used the bacon grease in the pan from my housemates's break fast to make:

2 over easy eggs, then home fries(mainly potatoes with tomatoes & garlic) cooked with a little vegetable oil
its good, but will see what happens today, at work, when I get tired and remember I did not eat any "real meat" earlier today :o

what is :horny::lbf:
now back on task:

In effort to be less morally deficient :straightface: I did not cook up my own links of bacon, but instead used the bacon grease in the pan from my housemates's break fast to make:

2 over easy eggs, then home fries(mainly potatoes with tomatoes & garlic) cooked with a little vegetable oil
its good, but will see what happens today, at work, when I get tired and remember I did not eat any "real meat" earlier today :o

Got you wondering?? I'll drop hints.....:blushing:

This describes me while eating ribs or buffalo wings, so those get my vote.

i remember when i wrote that, that was back before this wave of depression came to crush the life from me :straightface:
anyways, back on task:

I am eating ice cream :yum: while I drink booze :squiffy:

Ice cream and booze...that is a rough day!! Those two things will duke it out in your system fer sher...

I guess a "wave of depression" is better than a "wave of mutilation".....??
Like the Pixies??

Seriously now...hope you are o.k. and the source of your wave has diminished.

Ice cream and booze...that is a rough day!! Those two things will duke it out in your system fer sher...

I guess a "wave of depression" is better than a "wave of mutilation".....??
Like the Pixies??

Seriously now...hope you are o.k. and the source of your wave has diminished.

Here, mystery solved...

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom