what do you think about Arabs in general ?

Re: Parlhyacint....you dumb f***...read this f***face!!!!!!

Why do you think Americas the greatest country in the world?

Well said, mindy. Do you have a boyfriend?

> none of us has ever bombed them for no
> reason....none of us have ever done terrorist attacks on their people or
> their country....

Ha, that's supposed to be a joke, right? You might remember a little operation called "Desert Storm" . . .

> How about youc all up all those f***in families from 9/11 who lost someone
> they love over some dumb ass shit,and because these same arabic nations
> and countries are trying to be #1 and knock us all down to be the
> baddest,you explain to them your wanting all of us to be "nice"
> to them???

If I had lost a relative in September 11 I would be sickened to the core to see it used as a blatant excuse for the US to advance its existing foreign policy objectives and generate money for Bush and Cheney's mates (and that's not rhetoric - it's DOCUMENTED) in the arms industry.

> Arabic people's
> main goals are to become #1 at ANY COST...hence the reasoning for the
> terorist aatacks....

What a load of utter tripe! You make it sound like the Arab League sat down one day and passed a motion to attack the WTC!

All of this is only increasing my impression that Americans have their heads utterly in the sand about world affairs. I don't mind informed debate, but this mindless breast-beating nationalism is becoming boring. You're not convincing anyone with these ridiculous arguments.

Mr. Improper, you are such a f**king moron. Your drivel hardly deserves a response. I must say, however, that your constant bashing of people of Arabic descent is entirely unfounded. You are still holding to the stereotype that the majority of them are like the terrorist @$$holes. They're not! Get that through your fat f**king head. Someone said that people like you are the reason they hate us in the first place; that's so true. Give it a rest, you'll not win anyone over with such childish hate-antics.

And yes, there are groups of Arabic people who have spoken out against terrorism. They're all over the place. You are only seeing what people with highly American agendas want you to see. There are plenty of Muslims who want nothing more than to see this all end, but with people in power who are essentially no better than you...neither will those Muslims nor progressive peace lovers anywhere see anything resolved without more people dying.

It's not the Muslim world which is responsible for all of what's happened. And don't f**king tell me not to talk. You, child, are the one who knows not what you are saying. I love how people like you just sit behind computers all day and ramble animosity toward anything and everything, using these wonderfully un-factual "facts" to support your claims.

Do you want to bring this to the real world, my dear?

Yep, this must be why they dislike you here; you're smart.

um thanks and i'm kinda holding out for someone, but no, not officially.

i guess that must be it! lol. just kidding. thanks for saying so.

> um thanks and i'm kinda holding out for someone, but no, not officially.

Whoo-hoo! Still in with a chance!! Er....Right?

> Look assface,I do care about this country. i should,Ive been paying taxes
> here for about 10-11 years now. I dont give a rats ass what you like or if
> you think Im serious or not. You can go f*** yourself too f***face. I care
> very much about this country and what that has to do with this board and
> my behavior here has nothing to do with my love for this country.

> It's ashame that you feel this need to try and win points with someone.
> true,I am an asshole to most people here,and yes,I do get off on it, But,I
> am also a very sympathetic person as to what happened on sept 11,2001. I
> can only imagine what those families went through. Thats the truth. I
> cannot be an asshole ALL OF THE TIME. if you think im joking and I would
> do something like that,you're f***ing insane.

> I'm an asshole...not a killer...big difference.Did you have something to
> do with the attacks???? then shut your face.

> This is the greatest country in the entire world.....it has to
> be...morrissey lives here!!!!!!

That's all such a crock o' sh*t, PUH-LEEEEEZE!

i have more to add

you really are a complete f***ing retard, mr. improper. don't you see the hypocrisy of our own country? why is saddam a bigger threat now than he was during desert storm, when he was actually doing stuff? you were there, you claim. didn't you realize at the time that it was a pointless, imperialistic war? if it wasn't, why didn't we take him out while we had the chance? someone (loafing oaf?) said it was because we didn't have permission from the united nations. since when has the united states ever paid attention to the wishes of the other members of the united nations? we went in with supposedly humanitarian motives -- to help the kuwaitis escape saddam's tyrannical rule. did we help anyone really? i don't think so. this war was about oil then and it's about oil now.

and as for your rant about gas prices, that is completely asinine. you do realize that in europe, gas prices are more than ten times what we pay. and they have to buy it by the liter.

our country needs to spend a little more time and money researching and developing cleaner, more efficient fuels instead of fighting pointless f***ing wars over oil and continuing to destroy our planet.

p.s. you say that "WE fund ALL their countries..WE fund all their bombs,their houses,their economies. If it weren't for us...they would not exist." parts of that statement are true. after all, our government did support the taliban (giving them billions of dollars mere months before the WTC attacks) and we were the ones to train osama bin laden and help him out in the early days. hell, even saddam was our buddy in the early days. however, with your statement, you hurt your case more than you helped it. why is it that our leaders seem to have such bad judgment where character is concerned? these people are our allies one second, our enemies the next. why do we give these countries bombs -- or arms rather? i don't have all the answers, obviously, but it makes you think doesn't it?

you would have thought we'd have learned our lesson after pearl harbor, when another of our former allies turned around and bit us in the ass, after we "helped them out" by westernizing them (isn't that lovely?).

i always said that our country was too arrogant and disregarded the wishes and rights of other countries for too long. i always said one day someone would f*** us up good. and i was right. people told me i was crazy and we were untouchable. whatever.

i too think the WTC attacks were sick and wrong, but i do understand why they happened.

obviously, caleb, you don't read a lot. in the months after the WTC attacks, i read countless articles in newspapers and magazines by people of middle eastern descent condemning the attacks. speeches were given at mosques also condemning the attacks and asking people to please remember that those responsible for them were members of a perverted extremist form of islam.

it was a "useless, meaningless war" you say? but you also say you were protecting the american people? which is it? i agree with your saying it was useless, but it wasn't protecting anything except our interests in the international oil industry.

you are a joke.

silly person.

Re: Oh! Let's give Mr. Improper a Purple Heart!!!

> You know...it's funny that you mentioned me being a terrorist..... I
> served in the gulf war protecting f***faces like you.

Sure you did, sweetie.

When it comes to
> saving a life...you know dick about it.... I put my life on the f***ing
> line for a useless,meannigless war...so yeah,I care very much about this
> country.... if i didnt...i wouldnt have fought for it..offering my
> life..... until you do the same.....go f***yourself and dont ever question
> the love i have for my country.....

Any person who has ever fought in a war, as you say you have, has a very different perspective and RESPECT for life AND it's country (including it's citizens, that would be some of us on this board). Being a child of the military I have had much experience with Army and Navy personel and they are characteristically humbled by their expriences, their responsibilites and they have CLASS. All of which does not describe *YOU*, deary. You are a delusional psycho who says they fought in a war as an excuse for your lack of everything.

> You are such a hypocrit!! Like you give a shit about Sept. 11, or anyone
> else. Your attutude on this board leaves most of us to believe that you
> would've been first in line to help bomb the WTC if given a chance, you
> are violent and maniacle and you have the nerve to come into this
> discussion and pretend you give a rats ass about human kind?? No one on
> here could possibly take you seriously. Stay out of these discussions and
> stick to your little donkey dick jokes, sweetie. It's what you do best.
I fail to see the connection here and you have made some really serious accusations. Can you back them up with facts?

but it wasn't protecting anything except our
> interests in the international oil industry.
Yes, we are going to spend billions and risk lives to attack the country who produces 2% Of the World's oil.

notice, the key word in that sentence was "was." i was referring to desert storm. however, the same does apply for this war. come on. you can't be so naive as to think our leaders actually care about us, let alone humanity at large.

Back
Top Bottom