What song are you listening to right now?

from one of their best albums in my opinion.

Have you ever gotten into Henry Cow ?
which I prefer, and Dagmar Krause has such a fantastic voice, so urgent and emotional

full .....

amazing really

Not actually heard of them.
Crimson are one of my favourites though. John Wetton’s voice, mixed with Fripp’s spasms of guitar noise and Bill Bruford’s astonishing drumming...what more could you ask for (maybe the excellent violin and Mellotron playing of David Cross, actually).

Not actually heard of them.
Crimson are one of my favourites though. John Wetton’s voice, mixed with Fripp’s spasms of guitar noise and Bill Bruford’s astonishing drumming...what more could you ask for (maybe the excellent violin and Mellotron playing of David Cross, actually).

Yes, familiar. Check out that Henry Cow live vid, great musicianship there, if that’s your thing ....

speaking of Bill ... here he is with the great singer composer Annette Peacock ....

here’s a short bio on this important and interesting artist ... (watch on YouTube)

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom