What song are you listening to right now?

Not exactly peak Cocteaus, but still infinitely better than most artists at their best....

Steve Jansen doing an almost note perfect impersonation of his big brother, a certain David Sylvian.
Perfect for a snowy day like today:snowflake:🌨️☃️

Wonderful song by Soft Cell - I love Marc Almond. Every now and then, I can’t help but wish I were alive back in the 80s to witness it live, along with so many other great bands, and of course, The Smiths…

As I'm Scottish, and this is the most Scottish of all nights, I may as well blow my own trumpet.
One of my own music projects, we felt there weren't many modern songs about Hogmanay, so we wrote and recorded our own. My friend Steven played guitar and did the lead vocal, I played any other instruments and did the counter vocal(you could hardly call it a harmony), and our friend Ray produced it and added the sound effects and samples. I created the video during lockdown 2020.

A very Happy New Year to all the Solo contributors....Lang may yer lum reek🍾🍾🥃🥃

Last edited:
As I'm Scottish, and this is the most Scottish of all nights, I may as well blow my own trumpet.
One of my own music projects, we felt there weren't many modern songs about Hogmanay, so we wrote and recorded our own. My friend Steven played guitar and did the lead vocal, I played any other instruments and did the counter vocal(you could hardly call it a harmony), and our friend Ray produced it and added the sound effects and samples. I created the video during lockdown 2020.

I like it a lot ! Happy New Year ! 🎊

Very good...but I couldn't make out the trumpet (you were supposedly blowing). Maybe it needs bringing up in the mix ;)

All the very best to you all!

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom