Votes: 35 67.3%
  • I'm vegan

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I used to be

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I'm thinking about it

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
It's the vegetarians who keep starting these threads and then fill them up with their fascist mentalities. I'm just exercising my right to comment in reply. So run along and organize a rally for Galloway or maybe study your Leninism, you great "human lover" you. LOL! You must be pretty far gone if you really think the stuff you swallow is on the side of anything good. But...no skin off my back, since all of your political views have long ago been discredited and only the most pathetic still cling. But there's no use in trying to tell me I can't post my opinions. I just can't resist!

feel free to post you opinions.... I feel only love and pity for you.

But there's no use in trying to tell me I can't post my opinions.

erm HULLO planet earth calling fruit-loaf, so now in your tiny twisted mind I'm telling you you can't post, oh yes I forgot you are a psycho-idiotic!

here ya go, feel free to post...

Grim
P.s. ta for keep bumping my Poll up to the top of the board ha-ha, he's a wee love

I am not, however My son became one just before christmas, He is doing really well. He is 7 and decided off his own back that it was horrible to eat animals.
I asked him why and he said that they are so cute and its horrid to eat an animal if you dont need to. I thought nicely thought out. My friend said to him while making sausages, oh you dont like these do you? and he replied Its not if I like them, its if they come from an animal.
I mean he has been listening to meat is murder since he was born.
Anyway we are all eating quorn now and its not too bad.
ramble over... :p

My son became one just before christmas, He is doing really well. He is 7 and decided off his own back that it was horrible to eat animals.
I asked him why and he said that they are so cute and its horrid to eat an animal if you dont need to. I thought nicely thought out. My friend said to him while making sausages, oh you dont like these do you? and he replied Its not if I like them, its if they come from an animal.
I mean he has been listening to meat is murder since he was born.
=
awesome

Yeah THAT really pisses me off!

as for the gelatine thing it is indeed a learning curve, i stil ate wine gums etc when i was first veggie, but then i learnt what was in them etc, and now i am a militant veggie. (i wont even eat out in a place that serves meat in case someone uses the same knife or somesuch)
my rule when buying food is 'read the ingredients, know your E numbers, and if in doubt don't buy it'.

I agree with you.
recently i ate some...i don't know what the heck they were, vegetarian spring rolls? i dunno, my mother got them. but they claimed to be vegetarian on the package and i was in a hurry. when i was throwing out the package i realized it had..crap i forgot the name...but it's fat found around ankles and knees of pigs.
let's just say i was vomiting for an hour after realizing that.
i've never felt more disgusted in my life.
the idea of eating flesh...makes me want to gaaaaagggg.
and it's funny how carnivores don't get this.

be careful when you go to Burger King and order veggie burgers...sometimes the employees, by mistake or as a joke, serve real burgers...
...i was quick enough to detect it...luckly.
but since i've given up on "cheat" meat. what's the point!??!!

^^Always the romantic...

Yes, on the same topic, I must confess, I sometimes do like to swallow meat, (I have been told I give quite good head) My only justification for this digression is that there is sometimes a taste of cheese which I tend to swallow.

I think Crimie's going to have to get yet another username...:(

I agree, im sick of these trolls, the pretend one is going straight on my ignore list. for god sake, I had to change my joroberts17 name because of some losers hounding me.

ho hum.

ps - please don't state the obvious

I don't think Israel should get a pass on everything they do. All they have to do is invoke Hitler and the Holocaust and if you disagree with Israeli policies suddenly you are anti-semitic.

I don't support religious war, anyway, and that's what I think Iraq is really about, and not "blood for oil". That's just the simple answer that most people can comprehend and that many secretly accept as necessary, because we are too lazy and selfish to give up our consumer lifestyles. But I would think that it is becoming increasingly clear that the War on Terror is bullshit propaganda designed to steal our civil liberties and get us into more and more conflict with Muslims, and give us an excuse to run rampant for vaguely defined and ever-changing reasons. And these "Christian" leaders probably really do believe that Armageddon is approaching soon, so why worry about global warming, famine, pollution, nuclear waste, or any other long term problems?

but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom