What t-shirt are you wearing right now??

Trill

I've got a lovely Dr.Pepper t-shirt on right now. I'll be changing to a delicious Strangeways one before I go out tonight, though.

I have the "Tour Of The Tormentors" tour shirt on right now - the one with the "ROTT" logo on the front, and the tour dates on the back.

Naked. I am melting in northern Milan. This town is killing me: too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer.

I'm not wearing a t-shirt either as I just got out of the shower and its quite hot.

I'm about to put on my 'Yummy!' Morrissey T-shirt.

unfortunately just a top (it's extremely warm), and since I have no Morrissey/Smiths-shirt, I'll never be wearing one *cries and sweats more than before*

:)

Meat Is Murder! My favourite T-Shirt. I usually wear The Queen Is Dead or Ringleader Of The Tormentors :)

I just ran around the block 10 times so I don't have a shirt on... and no other clothes either.

I'm wearing a mainly orange and purple tie-dye Grateful Dead summer tour t-shirt that has a big Steal Ya Face on the front. One of the ones aquired from a boot sale, natch.

I'm sure to the throngs I must appear hideously unfashionable as all I ever wear (Friday to Sunday of course. Monday through to Thursday I'm a moron in a suit.) is Moz/Smiths/Grateful Dead t-shirts.

One with the text: "Dont ya wish your girlfriend was fun like me?"
When I bought it I thought it was Hot like me, so it was a mistake..:(
Meat Is Murder is my favourite t-shirt, though it's tooo big;p

I'm wearing a Halford shirt. He's sitting on a throne, dressed in leather & shades, and he's brandishing a riding crop. Very nice.

Tomorrow will be Morrissey YATQ black t-shirt day. :D

I don't have any moz, nor smiths...(sad as hell)

but I'm wearing a green one with a save the rainforest text + a monkey,jaguar,frog and bird pics...not as cool as yours but with a lot of story, a costa rica's sharp skinhead that once came a summer gave it to me...

I'm not wearing anything right now.
I LOVE reading the forum in the noody.

(Contain your excitment girls....... :D

andy_fozzy said:

It disturbs me slightly that the two of us are both naked right now......:confused:

Let me point out to the listeners that we are hundereds of miles from each other!

andy_fozzy said:

Fot those who don't believe me.......

That really is disgusting.
Ok by me if anyone wants to delete it..........

af and mjp - too much information......nakey nooooo

af - thats a lovely furry chest ;)

Back
Top Bottom