What was your first post?

drunken goldfish

blah blah fishcakes
Dig it up if you can, or just tell us what it was about, who was the first person you talked to, etc.

As a foreshadowing of my later posting career, my first post was about a subject of great importance, Morrissey's lisp:
Hee, I just noticed this as well the other day. I think he actually does have a bit of a lisp but he's exaggerating it here on purpose (I have a guess on the reason but since I'm new I'll keep quiet about that ;) ). It's such a sweet interview, he seems so young and naive...

The first person to speak to me was lilybett, and I'll always remember her kindness on my first day. Chica was also very nice and made me a gif of Spencer licking the ice cream *sigh*.

Last edited:
Apparently, mine was on a "Second Favourite Frontman" thread. Naturally, I plumped for grubby Mr Cocker.

Chica was also very nice and made me a gif of Spencer licking the ice cream *sigh*.

Do you still have the ice-cream gif? It's a video moment that can't be enjoyed too many times, IMHO..... ;)

Apparently, mine was on a "Second Favourite Frontman" thread. Naturally, I plumped for grubby Mr Cocker.

So, you're also a cocker fan. I think Steve is sexy, and Mark has his own 5'6" charm, but Jarvis is the man!

Back to the main topic... I don't remember my first post.

Sna58.jpg

:D

*reads reply* You saucy rogue, you! ;)

Okay, I'm going to look funny at privet hedges, now. That's completely impractical with legs that long....... unless the lady was about 6'5"!

My first post, those many moons ago was:

I quite like some of Morrissey's songs being short - This Charming Man and Irish Blood English Heart for example. They're good for having a crazy two and a half minutes of dancing like a crazy to.

Nice over use of the word crazy there...

I can't even find my first post! (it only shows the last 500posts)

Poo! That means what I thought was my first, wasn't. Still, it was probably something far more wanky than my Jarvis Cocker one, so I'll stick with what I had.

I remember that at the time I thought wolve was a middle aged Belgian man :) She had very serious and mature posts.

EDIT: Damn, I hope we managed to wake up her inner child!!!

Last edited:
I think the majority of the users has this one: "hey I'm new here..."

I remember that at the time I thought wolve was a middle aged Belgian man :) She had very serious and mature posts.

Identity revealed!

by the way: "she had"? :p

Last edited:
It's just as good as Quarry, which got rave reviews.

It's not spectacular, but it's very good. Replace a few of the duds with Lost and Edges and it's a hell of an album.

In a debate about the pro's of Maladjusted.

I can't even find my first post! (it only shows the last 500posts)

Me neither, but you can find it through the regualr search function if you remember what it was about, or what thread.

Do you still have the ice-cream gif? It's a video moment that can't be enjoyed too many times, IMHO.....

here is the original post (of course I also have it saved on my computer):
If this is what you had in mind... But it's too short, and I saved it with a bizarre aspect ratio, I have no idea why i did that :confused:

Spencer.gif

And look what I found a few posts before that:
is it just me or has cheeky chica become super saucy since her return??

:D
You mean she wasn't always like this???

chica said:
You mean she wasn't always like this???

Well noticed. It's difficult to tell you when exactly our tomcat changed from introverted decent Catholic to oversexed extravagant and outrageous atheist! (but then again, does it bother us?;))

I have no idea how chica was before her 'break'. I can't seem to remember who she was (yet she's been here a month longer than me) till she started to play things rough and talk dirty :p

But why was she on a break in the first place? (do you think she enjoys us talking about her? :) ) And how long have you been here, wolve?

Back
Top Bottom