What would be your 'Open Letter To Morrissey'

Really?? His comment basically insinuated that a Conservative would only 'pretend' to be worried about women's rights as an excuse to bash Islam. I don't agree at all. Of course I care about women's rights and I see it is in no way as 'bashing islam' to say I think they get a rough ride under that particular ideology. Tell me am I wrong? Why do you get so damn jumpy just having these conversations?

I insinuated nothing about conservatives in the wider sense. When I said 'the "feminism is cancer" crowd' I meant 'the "feminism is cancer" crowd.

I'm just pointing out horse shit. You know full well that your team are anti-feminist. Always have been. All those equalities that women have fought for your lot have opposed or at least argued weren't inequalities. And like it's been pointed out, you all only give a shit about women's rights when it's a problem with the brown people.

Likewise gay rights. You f***ing well know it too but I already know you'll also deny it.
I admit Im no fan of third wave feminism as I think they're batshit crazy. I'm certainly a fan of 1st wave feminism and even some elements of 2nd wave feminism. I could watch Camille Paglia videos all day and sometimes I do LOL. As for gay rights of course I support them, why wouldn't I??? I think you may be assuming all conservatives are hardcore Christians which is simply not the case.

But hey thanks for telling me what I think and how I feel about these things.

I insinuated nothing about conservatives in the wider sense. When I said 'the "feminism is cancer" crowd' I meant 'the "feminism is cancer" crowd.
Fair enough. Can you elucidate further as to exactly what is the 'feminism is cancer' crowd? Being that Milo points to that as his greatest troll.

Fair enough. Can you elucidate further as to exactly what is the 'feminism is cancer' crowd? Being that Milo points to that as his greatest troll.

All the people who say it sincerely, and have similar views about feminism, sincerely.

Good to know that you take Milo's accounts of things seriously. I don't know how you define trolling, but I don't think any normal definition covers statements intended to please one's customers in a non-ironic way and gain new ones in a non-ironic way. Not caring about anything except oneself and one's daddy issues and not having any particular attachment to any view one espouses except which ones play well in the marketplace doesn't make one a troll, it makes one a mercenary.

See also the "feminism is cancer" crowd that get all concerned about women's rights if they think they can bash muslims with it.

:crazy:
the 'everybody should convert to Islam' Chezz crowd. The insane clown posse for sure.:rock:

All the people who say it sincerely, and have similar views about feminism, sincerely.

Good to know that you take Milo's accounts of things seriously. I don't know how you define trolling, but I don't think any normal definition covers statements intended to please one's customers in a non-ironic way and gain new ones in a non-ironic way. Not caring about anything except oneself and one's daddy issues and not having any particular attachment to any view one espouses except which ones play well in the marketplace doesn't make one a troll, it makes one a mercenary.
It's not so much that I take everything Milo says seriously but being that he invented that quote and was pretty explicit from the outset that he was trolling with it I tend to believe him in this case. The greatness of that troll being that so many on the left including Hilary Clinton took it seriously :lbf:

Milo says and does a lot of dumb shit and he is solely to blame for blowing up his career but I must admit he also says a lot of shit that makes me laugh, the above comment being one of them.

On this subject, does anyone have an actual address where I can write to him? I have an old typewriter which I can use.

Chezz 101: totally incoherent and:crazy: you are a billion percent TROLL FFS>:lbf:

You have no attchements but you have, not having any views EXCEPT the one one espouses:lbf:
all this makes one A MERCENARY a PIRATE like FRANCIS DRAKE.:eek:

SNOWFLAKE INSANITY FOR YOUR PERUSAL PEEPS.:thumb:

The Dalai Lama is Mr Teflon. Buddhism enjoys a similar leeway to the Royal Family in UK with everyone seemingly ignoring the downsides.
Buddhists have carried out terrible violence but you rarely hear about it because everyone in the West has this image of peaceful monks who wouldn’t tread on a beetle.
The Dalai Lama is a jet setting celebrity who tours his platitudes around the world.
As for Islam... yes it’s true that all the religions have their intolerant aspects but really Islam is 400 years behind Christianity in its evolution. It may yet evolve to be more tolerant. It might not. Either way what benefit is it to a country that has already been through the Enlightenment? It’s a retrograde step. It’s like having millions of followers of Westboro Baptist Church come and dwell in the UK.
Hopefully the majority of Muslims coming to the Western Europe will notice that life is a lot better than in their Islamic country of origin so they will adopt Enlightenment values. But they may struggle to do so when there is a threat of violence from the extreme elements in their religion.
Discuss.

I dont think that ALLAH MALALA is subject to evolution. When told no more 200 virgins or wine, for blowing themselves up, instead 5 feminist cancer books a copy of L'homme machine, and some carrots there will be a collective WTF:swear GIMME BACK MY VIRGINS moment.

Maybe they can hire the Jesuits.:clap:

It's not so much that I take everything Milo says seriously but being that he invented that quote and was pretty explicit from the outset that he was trolling with it I tend to believe him in this case. The greatness of that troll being that so many on the left including Hilary Clinton took it seriously :lbf:

Milo says and does a lot of dumb shit and he is solely to blame for blowing up his career but I must admit he also says a lot of shit that makes me laugh, the above comment being one of them.

He's not a troll, he's a mercenary scumbag that happily formented hate and got a lot of young people angry about shit that wasn't even true, all for money and ego. Didn't even believe it himself, but he wasn't trolling. If he was a troll his bullshit would have been aimed at feminists, if we take an example the subject of feminists. But it wasn't, whatever he said at feminists wasn't aimed at feminists to annoy them. It was aimed at gullible young men who would believe it and like him.

His fanbase is idiots who agree with what he says. What else could it be? An army of cognitive dissonance fans, thinking "tee hee, what he says about feminism is obvously not true, feminism is brilliant, but I enjoy it because it annoys the stupid feminists, ha ha, feminism is rubbish". I don't think so.

He's not a troll, he's a mercenary scumbag that happily formented hate and got a lot of young people angry about shit that wasn't even true, all for money and ego. Didn't even believe it himself, but he wasn't trolling. If he was a troll his bullshit would have been aimed at feminists, if we take an example the subject of feminists. But it wasn't, whatever he said at feminists wasn't aimed at feminists to annoy them. It was aimed at gullible young men who would believe it and like him.

His fanbase is idiots who agree with what he says. What else could it be? An army of cognitive dissonance fans, thinking "tee hee, what he says about feminism is obvously not true, feminism is brilliant, but I enjoy it because it annoys the stupid feminists, ha ha, feminism is rubbish". I don't think so.
Milo was the first gay guy with brains so the other gay guys hated him for speaking the truth and he is the only true Adonis this world has ever seen so forget about that old plonker.

Are you American? You sound like a complete bell-end.
Not american, jewish, posting from the israeli cyber room of desinformation. It is a big group of people paid to spread fake news online when people are posting the truth.
You can monitor them by making sure you see exactly where they post from which is why I know the home address of everyone on this forum and where people work and so on.
You should see my files.

I liked Sounds but can't remember their opinion on The Smiths. I got into them by those first two Top of the Pops appearances. They sounded incredible, not like anything else I'd heard plus my step dad hated them and he was a complete c*** and so it was.
Sounds scribe Garry Bushell got the Moz to write the forward for the Cockney Rejects :thumb:

I like how the far right are now so concerned about gay people. These people were always the first in line to oppose gay rights over the years.

The irony is that "progressive" policies are going to get more and more queers killed. Now, I'm no fan of queer activist-types, but I don't support anyone being murdered, or the imposition of a blanket ban on homosexuality. Why do progressives want to take society back decades by importing a regressive ideology that represents everything, and worse, that we have already moved past in our societies?

See also the "feminism is cancer" crowd that get all concerned about women's rights if they think they can bash muslims with it.

Modern feminism in the West is not about women's rights. It seems solely to be about making society more feminine while shitting on men and everything male.

Here's a legitimate question for you: why do feminists despise successful and empowered women if they happen not to support feminism?

If feminism was truly about women's rights and empowerment, Margaret Thatcher would be the ultimate heroine of feminists. She would be the prototype of a successful woman, and indeed represent the dissolution of feminism itself in society because it would be deemed no longer to be needed. However, it does not appear that feminists want to let go of an ideology that allows them to be victims and to blame others for their problems.

Feminists are women who watch other women succeed and would rather tear them down than work hard to succeed themselves.

Back
Top Bottom