What would you like to ask to Morrissey...

> besides his address??

I would ask him to ask me a question.

Oh, how very clever of you, Billy. He's never heard THAT one before!

> I would ask him to ask me a question.

But then again, I wouldn't KNOW now would I? I know no one. Hahaha...

Laura

> besides his address??

i would like to give him a hug and a kiss - just this.

> besides his address??

I have asked him before.....to the prom. Even though I graduated in 94' and am a guy. That would have been a "Night to Remember", as they called it. LOL. No, but seriously, if I run into him again.......I would ask for my pajama's back.

Re: Oh, how very clever of you, Billy. He's never heard THAT one before!

> But then again, I wouldn't KNOW now would I? I know no one.
> Hahaha...

> Laura

I don't know what you're talking about Laura, I never said that you didn't know any one. Who has never 'heard that one before' ? I think you attribute all sorts of conversations to me that you had with other people.

> besides his address??

If he feels that the British cinema's decline in portraying people indicative of the Northern regions (the real people, man) of England has attributed to the decaying of the social fabric in that area (namely tweed and some polyesters), did he find Raquel of Coronation Street irritating or simply a comic caricature, is William Hague Margaret Thatcher's love child? Additionally, Myra Hindley, scapegoat or dangerous criminal, reformed lesbian or demonic spirit whose escape plan went wrong? And finally, Julia Riley, psycho stalker bunny boiler whose seen Fatal Attraction too many times or enthusiastic fan who has too much time on her hands?

I'm adding my email address in case anyone would like to forward confirm or deny the Hague/Thatcher heritage. I think there's a strong link.

Is this to me?

Either this a catch phrase of yours or....ah, the power of the internet...

> i would like to give him a hug and a kiss - just this.

The same gentleman, as often!!

I've got to warn you first, I sleep diagonally and I don't share the blanket.

> No! I really want you in bed. Would like to be in bed with me?

Well thats absolutely fine bacause of its summer and your bodyheat will be enough.

Hi again, I was just wondering if you were gonna respond. If your not please tell me so Ill stop bothering you.

Back
Top Bottom