What's your amish name?

Jane Beiler

:straightface:

I was born and spent my first five years in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Amish country, buggys and Amish everywhere. Not having the best teachers as parents, I somehow came to the conclusion that I was Amish because my name was (and still is) Amie. It had similar letters. So in kindergarten one day I announced that I was Amish and the teacher laughed and said that yes indeed, I probably was, FURTHERING my belief that I was Amish. Today if a kid is confused or says the wrong thing, instead of laughing and going with it, I try to correct them if I know the answer. :blushing:

Mark Stoltzfus

Of course the name I entered was Frank Sinatra.

Entered my real German name and came up with this... Matthew Fisher.

The Fishers seem to be a huge clan;). What is frightening there are only few familys around.

Last edited:
I'm Mary Fisher.
I put in my identical twins name and also got Mary Fisher.

Yay for creepy uncle Morrissey Joseph Smith. I AM southern after all...

There can be only one!

Or sometimes two... or sometimes there will be one but then more come along and then there are two again... but then one sacrifices himself so that there is only one but then some guy from like a few thousand years ago who used to be one of the horsemen of the apocalypse comes back and then there are no longer one again... but that is okay because he turns out to be your BFF and helps you along the way.

highl1.jpg

Or sometimes two... or sometimes there will be one but then more come along and then there are two again... but then one sacrifices himself so that there is only one but then some guy from like a few thousand years ago who used to be one of the horsemen of the apocalypse comes back and then there are no longer one again... but that is okay because he turns out to be your BFF and helps you along the way.

highl1.jpg

And then the one who was superbadass is made to look like a superbitch to the one who was just in the crappy TV show, and he's reduced to saying gay lines like "What's wrong? Don't you want to be inside of me?" after getting his head cut off. Somewhere The Kurgan and Ramírez are crying...

And then the one who was superbadass is made to look like a superbitch to the one who was just in the crappy TV show, and he's reduced to saying gay lines like "What's wrong? Don't you want to be inside of me?" after getting his head cut off. Somewhere The Kurgan and Ramírez are crying...

You will reverse your opinion on Duncan once you see whatever the finished product is for Hollywood's reboot.

http://themovieblog.com/2010/11/highlander-the-reckoning-is-a-reboot

Back
Top Bottom