what's your favourite fruit?

what's your favourite fruit?

• Total voters

HIM

banana-clean-FD-lg.jpg

What is that, Terry? I had it but I didn't know what it was.

Also a word of warning: grapefruit may interfere with birth control pills! (Maybe orange can too, I don't know)

Also a word of warning: grapefruit may interfere with birth control pills! (Maybe orange can too, I don't know)
i heard that (apparently it can interfere with a few types of medication) so i asked my doctor about it and she told me not to worry!

i like them, too, but only at breakfast time so i didn't include them in the poll.

you have very good taste in fruit, though.

i heard that (apparently it can interfere with a few types of medication) so i asked my doctor about it and she told me not to worry!

I don't trust doctors :eek:

Another girl died of pulmonary embolism related to taking oral contraceptives, this time in Croatia. They simply don't have women tested properly before they prescribe them pills. And if you consume grapefruit on top of that, which additionally increases estrogen levels... Bad bad situation.

Another girl died of pulmonary embolism related to taking oral contraceptives, this time in Croatia. They simply don't have women tested properly before they prescribe them pills. And if you consume grapefruit on top of that, which additionally increases estrogen levels... Bad bad situation.

you should probably start a thread: "what's better: grapefruit or sex?"

that's awful :(

i don't trust my doctor at all and half the time i think she's thinks i'm a liar.

that's awful :(

i don't trust my doctor at all and half the time i think she's thinks i'm a liar.

if your doctor was a member of morrissey solo, do you think s/he'd start a poll: "is crimes a liar: yes or no?"

you should start a thread: "if my doctor was a member of morrissey solo, do you think s/he'd start a poll: 'is crimes a liar: yes or no?'?"

if your doctor was a member of morrissey solo, do you think s/he'd start a poll: "is crimes a liar: yes or no?"

you should start a thread: "if my doctor was a member of morrissey solo, do you think s/he'd start a poll: 'is crimes a liar: yes or no?'?"
i think she probably would start it but you're right, i should make a poll just to see what everyone else thinks and maybe give me advice on the whole situation.

i think she probably would start it but you're right, i should make a poll just to see what everyone else thinks and maybe give me advice on the whole situation.

go for it.

Tags
nom nom nom vote pineapple
Back
Top Bottom