When does Morrissey sound most northern?

Crykey blood hell. Reckon don't you people know LA is in Southern California not Northern California. He doesn't sound "Northern". Look at a map in nn it.
Umm, DUH.

Crikey-boggins blood whacker posters on this site don't know how to look at a map. :crazy: And they don't know LA is not Not Northern California. This is why the blood whackers hang out here not posting anything interesting all day long, while Uncle Steve is a VIP in real life and the real actual blood Mayor of Malibu.

Getting into LA sports teams stuff and stuff like cheering for the LA synchronized swimming team and the LA National Koreatown Wife Carrying champs, is something I am really good at now. And that is why Uncle Steve is the Mayor of Malibu and you are the blood Mayor of Morrissey-Solo.

Full body-slam high-five, yo. YOU GOT MY VOTE.

And by the way, I am the real life blood Mayor of Guac with No Lime Juice.

So if you ever want me to hook you up, just HOLLA :thumb: :highfive:

Umm, DUH.

Crikey-boggins blood whacker posters on this site don't know how to look at a map. :crazy: And they don't know LA is not Not Northern California. This is why the blood whackers hang out here not posting anything interesting all day long, while Uncle Steve is a VIP in real life and the real actual blood Mayor of Malibu.

Getting into LA sports teams stuff and stuff like cheering for the LA synchronized swimming team and the LA National Koreatown Wife Carrying champs, is something I am really good at now. And that is why Uncle Steve is the Mayor of Malibu and you are the blood Mayor of Morrissey-Solo.

Full body-slam high-five, yo. YOU GOT MY VOTE.

And by the way, I am the real life blood Mayor of Guac with No Lime Juice.

So if you ever want me to hook you up, just HOLLA :thumb: :highfive:

There!
You just show him Scanty !
But I am still waiting what the intern Kylie came up with regarding all rumours of albums, producers and Hollywood Bowl concerts. Nothing yet from Aztec.

Don't underestimate him, he is in the know.
He has a spy network second to none in the good old U S of A.
I became to realize this after the whole Trump, CIA, FBI debacle.
Spy networks can only function when nobody knows about their existence!
:thumb:

There!
You just show him Scanty !
But I am still waiting what the intern Kylie came up with regarding all rumours of albums, producers and Hollywood Bowl concerts. Nothing yet from Aztec.

Don't underestimate him, he is in the know.
He has a spy network second to none in the good old U S of A.
I became to realize this after the whole Trump, CIA, FBI debacle.
Spy networks can only function when nobody knows about their existence!
:thumb:
AztecCamera is the dog's maracas. And I don't joke.

Aztec probably stays in Bognor for all we know.

Aztec probably stays in Bognor for all we know.

You know, I thought exactly the same thing, with the exception of Bognor!
But it did cross my mind he was actually as Brittish as you ever could think of.
Would be really funny and actually very Brittish, ha. Isn't it? :p

Tags
manchester northern
Back
Top Bottom