Which one of you...

Wichita Lineman

Leave Me Alone
... crazy f*ckers was this?

Just read this in Mozipedia:

"While living in Los Angeles, one young man tracked down his Hollywood address and covered the singers car in Morrissey pictures, removed his clothes and danced naked outside his house. 'I think he was trying to tell me something,' pondered Morrissey."

Someone mad enough to do that must also be a member of this forum, so own up, who was it?

I heard a story sort of like this. Except, the guy said they just sang Happy Birthday to him.

I don't know who to believe.

Believe your heart. Your heart says no Morrissey fan would ever go to his apartment and sing Happy Birthday to him and just leave. Your heart would say that these fans would also grab tin trashcan lids and perform an impromptu Souza march, in the nude, yelling the words to "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" in Spanish. And your heart would be right.

Believe your heart. Your heart says no Morrissey fan would ever go to his apartment and sing Happy Birthday to him and just leave. Your heart would say that these fans would also grab tin trashcan lids and perform an impromptu Souza march, in the nude, yelling the words to "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" in Spanish. And your heart would be right.

:lbf: Post of the day.

I think he was arrested due to "enjoying his own body". Wouldn't have been as effective if Moz had been residing in Altrincham and driving an Ausin Maxi.

Back
Top Bottom