Who ruined Great Britain?

PUNKturedBIKE

Lovely Riah
The Daily Mail admitting Thatcher ruined Britain, f***ing hell!!!!

wasn't it immigrants? :eek: ;)

ok, I guess it wasn't. what about Prince Harry? everything was nice before Harry Pothead and his nasty Nazi suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good thing no one said immigrants.

edit: see..this is the problem with the ignore function!!!! someone already beat me with the joke.

wasn't it immigrants? :eek: ;)

ok, I guess it wasn't. what about Prince Harry? everything was nice before Harry Pothead and his nasty Nazi suit.

but it looked so right on him.

I guess I have a terrible sense of humor, because I found the royal in a nazi suit for a halloween (thats what it was for, right?) costume party completely hilarious.

Who ruined Great Britain? Think Blair's got a lot to answer for on that one.

Though many of the social problems we have now can be attached to Mrs T's 'harsh medicine' - though we're probably a much more affluent nation as a result. I'm surprised the Daily Mail are attacking her - didn't they used to have her as a centerfold?

but it looked so right on him.

I guess I have a terrible sense of humor, because I found the royal in a nazi suit for a halloween (thats what it was for, right?) costume party completely hilarious.

I thought it was funny too. i don't think the problem was that he has a sense of humor, but that the whole idea of a royal family is outdated. in some third world country a royal family seems normal but in a contemporary leading world power like the UK, I think it doesn't fit in, and he and his mother did a lot to make that clear to everyone.

Who ruined Great Britain? Think Blair's got a lot to answer for on that one.

Though many of the social problems we have now can be attached to Mrs T's 'harsh medicine' - though we're probably a much more affluent nation as a result. I'm surprised the Daily Mail are attacking her - didn't they used to have her as a centerfold?

Fret ye not, fair citizen, for Blair is on the list. Your man calls him the C word and everything.

Personal favourite literary moment?

7 Charles Saatchi
Iraq-born Charles Saatchi has done more to foul up Britain than Saddam Hussein managed before he went swinging from his gibbet.

Good old Daily Mail!

Last edited:
Might have been me once I clicked "Will Ship Worldwide" on my eBay options.

It was me. Sorry, folks

No, I fear it was me. I visited there briefly in 1987

Well, as an immigrant, I single-handedly completely f***ed up Kentish town once (and part of Dorset).

...I guess we've all done our bit.:cool:

I liked this;

20 Tim Westwood

Middle-aged Westwood is a Radio 1 disc jockey who has so immersed himself in the music of black rappers and American-style hip-hoppers that he has started to talk like one - and is leading thousands of young listeners down the same ill-guided alley. Westwood is said to be the model for the satirical character Ali G, that prize 'wigga' ('white nigga') who speaks in the gibberish dialect of the jewel-encrusted Los Angeleno rap guy while, in fact, being a white, middle-class nincompoop. Watch Westwood strutting his stuff for a few minutes and you are left with the uncomfortable suspicion that Ali G was, in fact, a dilution of the real horror. He talks of 'bigging up' his various acquaintances, of 'crews', 'cats', 'dudes'. When indicating an affirmative, he spits out the words 'zackly, man'. He wears the waistband of his trousers low on the buttock. You'd never think this berk was almost 50 years old.
BBC executives desperately want to show how 'up' they are with hiphop, yet they entrust it to a fraud whose message, in short, is that we should dump our linguistic heritage. The inauthentic Westwood is an emblem of cultural defeatism, of broadcasting decadence. Switch him off. Man.

The Di one is great too.

Just checked - I have sent loads of 1980's GI Joe figures to the UK. Once we have mined the remaining materials for my V.E.N.O.M. device I will activate all the sleeper units in the U.K. and my legions will take over your country!!!

COOOOOOBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
cobra_commander.jpg

Just checked - I have sent loads of 1980's GI Joe figures to the UK. Once we have mined the remaining materials for my V.E.N.O.M. device I will activate all the sleeper units in the U.K. and my legions will take over your country!!!

COOOOOOBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
cobra_commander.jpg

So you've got a G.I. Joe sleeper cell going on in the UK? That's cool and all but you should have chosen Sailor Moon.

sailor-moon.jpg

So you've got a G.I. Joe sleeper cell going on in the UK? That's cool and all but you should have chosen Sailor Moon.

sailor-moon.jpg

When in doubt - send this guy...

gijoe-snake-eyes-FL2.jpg

Tags
america is #1
Back
Top Bottom