Why are some people so dull?

Why are some people dull and always complaining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: hmmm

Hi. I must have missed this harassment. Please can you show the recent evidence?
Thanks.

It's probably because she can't seem to pass up an opportunity to take a swipe at Cassius, like here:

If you ask dear Cassius she has a picture of Gertie on a message, I think she sleeps with it.

Moderators do not disclose individual infraction details on the forums.

They should.

Helen received an infraction by a PM which she can read from her PM inbox.

Her infraction will be expired 1st November 2008.

She can't read it until her infraction is expired.

Why is it ok to tell us when a user's infraction will expire, but not why they got the infraction in the first place?

They should.

She can't read it until her infraction is expired.

Why is it ok to tell us when a user's infraction will expire, but not why they got the infraction in the first place?

see I still do not get why it is anyone's business but the person in question If my info was being splashed round the place spesh if it was a little smack on the wrist I would not be happy. I personally feel its up the the individual if they want why they got an infraction to do it if and when they get back.

why? why are you so interested in otherusers here actions that get that them infractions or themselves banned.

wouldn't they of sent them, before she got banned! May be Helen can read them by email notification.

why should the people who help run this site have to answer to you about something that doesn't concern you.

infractions and people getting banned, are the users here who act like dicks to other members here, you should know that by now.;)

Yes to all of this.

why? why are you so interested in otherusers here actions that get that them infractions or themselves banned.

Why aren't you interested? If one of your coworkers didn't show up for work and you heard it was because they got in trouble, wouldn't you want to know why? I'm tired of being attacked by you, HIM, and others whenever I want to know why things are the way they are here.

wouldn't they of sent them, before she got banned! May be Helen can read them by email notification.

Apparently you didn't read my comments about this after my infraction expired. By default, users don't get email notifications of their PMs. And if the infraction is severe enough to prevent you from logging in, you have no way of seeing your PM until the infraction expires. What kind of idiotic system is that?

why should the people who help run this site have to answer to you about something that doesn't concern you.

Because it's the courteous thing to do.
Because it would prevent unwarranted speculation.
Because there's no reason not to.
Because I asked.

infractions and people getting banned, are the users here who act like dicks to other members here, you should know that by now.;)

Except those who defend the moderators' every action.

Moderators do not disclose individual infraction details on the forums.

Helen received an infraction by a PM which she can read from her PM inbox.

Her infraction will be expired 1st November 2008.

Okay, thanks. Although, as pointed out by another poster above, she can't log in to read it.

I don't want to start another one of these pointless discussions about banning etc, so this will be my last word on the subject, but..
If all she's done is rarely make a very slight and harmless reference to another poster then things are going from worse to even worse around here.
Are we never allowed to mention Cassius now in case she makes another complaint?
If Morrissey's mate Russell Brand ever visited this website you would chase him away and ban him before he even got started. That is making for a very rigid and bland forum. Any sign of (non)controversy is hunted down on the say so of someone who walks round with guns and knives, has a rude picture on her every post and often makes crude and offensive posts.

We had a young child in our office a few weeks ago, you would know its father, Solo was up on one of the screens and it was showing that picture about vote for nugz/cassius. The child asked why we were looking at girls' knickers and bottoms. Did we make a complaint? No. We dealt with it. We are not silly little immature babies.
My point being that we all have to grow up and allow each other to be a little exciting and witty.
Currently this place is beyond belief.

Members have to be able to live with each other, so long as no-one sets out to offend or upset another.
A mild reference now and then to Cassius was nothing more than slightly amusing word play. We have put up with much worse on here with good grace and understanding that the forum is populated by many different people from across the world. It would be wrong for us to try to restrict members because of our personal whims and prejudices.

Who remembers the good old days before this Nazi regime took over?

Has it really come to this.
Utter bollocks.

And that is my final word... unless provoked or banned.

p.s. please remeber Helen is 'with child' and displaying strange, irrational and totally in-character behaviour.

Why aren't you interested? If one of your coworkers didn't show up for work and you heard it was because they got in trouble, wouldn't you want to know why? .

No, not really, who am i to gossip about them. Anyway this isn't work, its a popstar's fan site. You can come here and post if you want, just stick to the TOS rules, piece of piss really.

I'm tired of being attacked by you, HIM, and others whenever I want to know why things are the way they are here..

tough....i see Davidt and moderators explain time and time again what goes on here and their reasons.

Apparently you didn't read my comments about this after my infraction expired. By default, users don't get email notifications of their PMs. And if the infraction is severe enough to prevent you from logging in, you have no way of seeing your PM until the infraction expires. What kind of idiotic system is that?..

no i didn't, as I wasn't interested why you had an infraction or why you was banned.

Because it's the courteous thing to do.
Because it would prevent unwarranted speculation.
Because there's no reason not to.
Because I asked.?..

you are not helping to run the site, so nobody who does has to indulge you that information.

All the people i see that are banned, were a pain in the ass to other people and made their logging here unpleasant. Quite simple really.

Except those who defend the moderators' every action.

can't see them doing anything wrong. i love them all:)

We had a young child in our office a few weeks ago, you would know its father,
p.s. please remeber Helen is 'with child' and displaying strange, irrational and totally in-character behaviour.

Here we go again with this relentless I-know-something-you-don't-know bollocks :rolleyes:

Here we go again with this relentless I-know-something-you-don't-know bollocks :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I was unloved as a child and so strive for attention as an adult.
I don't know anybody or anything you don't know up in Yorkshire.
Please forgive me. It's just my sad ego out of control.

I'm sorry. I was unloved as a child and so strive for attention as an adult.
I don't know anybody or anything you don't know up in Yorkshire.
Please forgive me. It's just my sad ego out of control.

im going to wakefield on saturday morning. not that thats got anything to do with the price of fish:(

Tags
attention seeker dont fear the tag pimp tldr troll
Back
Top Bottom