Why wasn't I told?

C

Copeland

Why wasn't I told about Roddy Frame? I guess some things you just have to discover on your own. This guy is really brilliant.

My stable of special artists:
Morrissey, Roddy Frame, Jeff Buckley, Trent Reznor, George Michael, Frank Sinatra, Edie Brickell, and of course, T. Rex.

http://www.killermontstreet.com/archive/images/kms012h.shtml

kms012h.shtml

> Why wasn't I told about Roddy Frame? I guess some things you
> just have to discover on your own. This guy is really brilliant.

> My stable of special artists:
> Morrissey, Roddy Frame, Jeff Buckley, Trent Reznor, George
> Michael, Frank Sinatra, Edie Brickell, and of course, T. Rex.

> http://www.killermontstreet.com/archive/images/kms012h.shtml

Aztec Camera was a great group in the 80s. Anyway, it's your own fault for not hearing about them before. I mean, there are connections between The Smiths and Aztec Camera. Craig Gannon played for Aztec Camera before being asked to replace Rourke in The Smiths. I also heard Roddy Frame was asked to replace Johnny Marr after he left the Smiths, but he supposedly refused. I'm not sure if there is much truth to that one.

> Aztec Camera was a great group in the 80s. Anyway, it's your own
> fault for not hearing about them before. I mean, there are
> connections between The Smiths and Aztec Camera. Craig Gannon
> played for Aztec Camera before being asked to replace Rourke in
> The Smiths. I also heard Roddy Frame was asked to replace Johnny
> Marr after he left the Smiths, but he supposedly refused. I'm
> not sure if there is much truth to that one.

I wish people would stop trying to toss misinformed information around along with bits of an asshole attitude. Get a life and stop trying to act better than everyone else.

> I wish people would stop trying to toss misinformed information
> around along with bits of an asshole attitude. Get a life and
> stop trying to act better than everyone else.

Oh, and since you know everything, why don't you correct me? Funny, but I could swear Craig Gannon was in Aztec Camera and that the idea of Roddy Frame joining The Smiths was thrown around. I mean, did you not see the irony of your statement, jackass? I have good reasons to act like an asshole when there are morons like you on this board.

> Oh, and since you know everything, why don't you correct me?
> Funny, but I could swear Craig Gannon was in Aztec Camera and
> that the idea of Roddy Frame joining The Smiths was thrown
> around. I mean, did you not see the irony of your statement,
> jackass? I have good reasons to act like an asshole when there
> are morons like you on this board.

I'm hardly the reason you act like an asshole so don't blame me for the snotty attitude that you have towards people. It wasn't just this last comment you had posted that bothered me, it's all the comments you make on this bored and in every other place on this site. I can't stand people with that "I know everything and I'm always going to correct everyone" attitude that you have. You're a sorry excuse for a human being and you need to get away from your computer every now and then. I'm not shocked by the fact that people dislike you, you're not a very pleasant person.

> I'm hardly the reason you act like an asshole so don't blame me
> for the snotty attitude that you have towards people. It wasn't
> just this last comment you had posted that bothered me, it's all
> the comments you make on this bored and in every other place on
> this site. I can't stand people with that "I know
> everything and I'm always going to correct everyone"
> attitude that you have. You're a sorry excuse for a human being
> and you need to get away from your computer every now and then.
> I'm not shocked by the fact that people dislike you, you're not
> a very pleasant person.

All right, it's obvious to me that you're talking out of your ass. First of all, where else have you seen me post anything on this site? This BOARD is the only place I post any messages, and I only started posting messages a little over 3 weeks ago. Second, you didn't even answer my question. When did I misinform anyone? Personally, I think you avoided answering this question because you really couldn't think of a time when I did, or else you would have posted your lovely message to me on that thread. Third, that was rather harsh of you calling me a sorry excuse for a human being. I mean, don't take anything said on this BOARD so seriously. I think you're the one who needs to get away from the computer if I really frustrate you that much to say something like that. I mean, it's not like I'm an asshole in person. Do you think greasetea is that big of a jackass in person? No, or else he would have been killed a long time ago. In conclusion, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. It's not like I even replied to any messages you've ever written, so don't take anything I said so personally. I'm just having a little fun on this board.

> All right, it's obvious to me that you're talking out of your
> ass. First of all, where else have you seen me post anything on
> this site? This BOARD is the only place I post any messages, and
> I only started posting messages a little over 3 weeks ago.
> Second, you didn't even answer my question. When did I misinform
> anyone? Personally, I think you avoided answering this question
> because you really couldn't think of a time when I did, or else
> you would have posted your lovely message to me on that thread.
> Third, that was rather harsh of you calling me a sorry excuse
> for a human being. I mean, don't take anything said on this
> BOARD so seriously. I think you're the one who needs to get away
> from the computer if I really frustrate you that much to say
> something like that. I mean, it's not like I'm an asshole in
> person. Do you think greasetea is that big of a jackass in
> person? No, or else he would have been killed a long time ago.
> In conclusion, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. It's
> not like I even replied to any messages you've ever written, so
> don't take anything I said so personally. I'm just having a
> little fun on this board.

I don't think what I said to you was harsh enough. I know you from the chatroom and I know that you were an asshole there as well. That's probably the reason you don't go in there anymore- because people don't like you and didn't accept you. Now you're coming around here trying to throw your attitude around. What makes you think so highly of yourself? You're probably some angry junior college dropout, still living with mommy and daddy, working at some crappy job who feels the need to take out his frustrations on other people just to make himself feel better about his sorry life. Just because you're angry at the world and the choices you've made doesn't give you the right to come here and act like a know it all jerk.
"I'm just having a little fun on this board." Oh, I'm sure you are but as I said, you need to get your sorry butt away from the computer screen and get a life. People don't want you here just as they didn't want you in that chatroom.

> I don't think what I said to you was harsh enough. I know you
> from the chatroom and I know that you were an asshole there as
> well. That's probably the reason you don't go in there anymore-
> because people don't like you and didn't accept you. Now you're
> coming around here trying to throw your attitude around. What
> makes you think so highly of yourself? You're probably some
> angry junior college dropout, still living with mommy and daddy,
> working at some crappy job who feels the need to take out his
> frustrations on other people just to make himself feel better
> about his sorry life. Just because you're angry at the world and
> the choices you've made doesn't give you the right to come here
> and act like a know it all jerk.
> "I'm just having a little fun on this board." Oh, I'm
> sure you are but as I said, you need to get your sorry butt away
> from the computer screen and get a life. People don't want you
> here just as they didn't want you in that chatroom.

All right, Sarah. I haven't really chatted in that place for the last year, but obviously you still find it entertaining. Personally, I found a lot of the people there pleasant, and I recall a lot of people found you to be a rude bitch. I stopped going there because it was getting boring. I mean, if you still enjoy it, then more power to you. I do recall a lot of people kissed your annoying ass, so have fun with them. I just don't need to live my life through a chat room is all. In fact, it's kind of ironic that YOU of all people would be telling me that I need to get a life. Anyway, you still haven't answered my question as to where I misinformed anyone. I guess I'll have to assume that you just stuck your foot in your mouth with that one. By looking at all your hostile messages it's obvious you have a lot more issues to deal with than me. I won't stoop to your level and say you're a miserable waste of a human being (I don't even know you to say that), but I do think you should lay off the chat room and message board for a while.

Enough. Shut up both of you. This is just like kindergarten.
"You're an asshole!"
"Well no one likes you! Everybody told me so!"

Go and find somebody to @#!!! and make sweet love all night long and quit worrying about people who post on a damn MESSAGE BOARD on the internet for chrissakes!

@#!!!wits.

> Enough. Shut up both of you. This is just like kindergarten.
> "You're an asshole!"
> "Well no one likes you! Everybody told me so!"

> Go and find somebody to @#!!! and make sweet love all night
> long and quit worrying about people who post on a damn MESSAGE
> BOARD on the internet for chrissakes!

> @#!!! wits.

Well he started it!!

Ok, I'll stop fighting with this fugly creature but I still think he's an ass.

> Well he started it!!
>

> Ok, I'll stop fighting with this fugly creature but I still
> think he's an ass.

Hey, you started it with making accusations you couldn't even support. Anyway, stop trying to be the chat room and message board spokesperson and get a life.

> Hey, you started it with making accusations you couldn't even
> support. Anyway, stop trying to be the chat room and message
> board spokesperson and get a life.

You're going to grow up to be a very lonely person because no one will want to deal with your crap. I suggest YOU get a life and a hobby. Oh and by the way, I'm not Sarah.

Back
Top Bottom