would you like morrissey if he wasnt famous

i agree, but he must be famous to you, or else you would not be here. would you approach him or let him approach you, or would you do nothing?

I'd do the latter. I am a chicken. If he weren't the Morrissey I now then no chance I would meet him. We're from to different worlds... *sighs

Morrissey is coming back to Camden via train going 60 kilometers per hour. Mike Joyce shoots him and throws him off the train at an initial speed of 3 meters per second. How many seconds will it take Morrissey's injured body to hit the ground?

From what height is his body tossed?

And in which direction was the wind blowing?
(and what's with the kilometers:squiffy:)

Jukebox Jury

And in which direction was the wind blowing?
(and what's with the kilometers:squiffy:)

Jukebox Jury

The direction of the wind and the speed of the train are irrelevant. Whether he's falling prone or feet first may be relevant as it could change the air resistance, but over a presumably short distance it's probably insignificant. We will need to know at what angle Mike was throwing him from the train so we can determine initial downward speed.

The direction of the wind and the speed of the train are irrelevant. Whether he's falling prone or feet first may be relevant as it could change the air resistance, but over a presumably short distance it's probably insignificant. We will need to know at what angle Mike was throwing him from the train so we can determine initial downward speed.

What's throwing me is the formula we use to determine precisely how much closer he gets, the more we ignore him.

I ::think:: I would like him, but all I know of him is what he's chosen to show whilst in the public eye. Likely there are other sides of him only people who know him "in real life" see, and those may not be sides that would gel with my personality. Perhaps if he never were famous, he might have turned out differently. Either way, I would like to think he and I could be friends but one will never know. There is a decent age gap between us so as others have mentioned, I don't think I would strike up a friendship with a guy 20 years older than me if he were not who he is today. One never knows.

Who am I kidding, he'd love me. :guitar:

So,it's Friday night down the local old man's pub,the karaoke is in full swing,this guy sings a wee ditty then sits in his corner nursing a pint of Guinness, all the locals tell you he doesn't chat,would you STILL like him ?

moz.jpg

"Shar a bye "

Last edited:
Only if the bow tie were slightly askew.

Which he would have regretted immediately!

Extra squirts of Incense Avignon and madeleines shoved up each nostril do wonders to block out the smell of Camden. Also drinking tea with the taste of the Delaware.

So,it's Friday night down the local old man's pub,the karaoke is in full swing,this guy sings a wee ditty then sits in his corner nursing a pint of Guinness, all the locals tell you he doesn't chat,would you STILL like him ?

moz.jpg

"Shar a bye "

hhhmmm if you change the tuxedo to a New York Dolls shirt (and he would be wearing one no doubt!!) then i think i'd talk to him.....

What a strange question. :confused:

Clearly the person who posted it is Morrissey. (or posted it for Morrissey)

Like the notes passed in high school:

"Do you like me, circle one: yes no" :lbf:

My bad! :)

Clearly the person who posted it is Morrissey. (or posted it for Morrissey)

Like the notes passed in high school:

"Do you like me, circle one: yes no" :lbf:

I circle 'yes.' :love:

Would I approach an 'average-unfamous' man who looked like Morrissey looks in a bar or restaurant? HELL, YES. I'd just say 'Hi,' and then stand there looking around and if he didn't want to talk to me, fine, if he wanted to converse, fine too. But if he didn't talk to me, I'd still have the waitstaff take him my calling card after I'd left. :)

My staff has been subjected to seeing pictures of Morrissey. The response I have gotten, uniformly, has been, "wow, he's really good looking for an older guy." My staff's ages range from 16 to 24, and they didn't know who Morrissey was before I introduced them.

My staff has been subjected to seeing pictures of Morrissey. The response I have gotten, uniformly, has been, "wow, he's really good looking for an older guy." My staff's ages range from 16 to 24, and they didn't know who Morrissey was before I introduced them.
i would love to see a pic of your work place moz shrine:thumb:
in case you have pics hanging up?
or havent you hung any? oh, youdo you save them on your desktop to look at it then, eh?;)

Back
Top Bottom