WPINOYB posters in London, Manchester

London - photo from 21punksalute:

london_poster.jpg

Poster at Swan St, Ancoats, Manchester City Centre, photo from Mark:

manchester_poster.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Unfortunately a promo cd on ebay had the clone stamp. We'll just have to wait and see if it ends up on the album cover or not.. It probably will. Embarrassing really.

First noticed this at Dearborn and Jackson in Chicago yesterday (7/7). Took the photo this morning; gone this afternoon.

Attachments

• 20140708_082938.jpg
    20140708_082938.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 21
I wonder what street team or promotional group is getting all these posters. I used to get lots of free tapes/print media I never got around to posting/handing out in the 90's. 99% of it was garbage anyway, but it was cool to get free shit in the mail through Streetwise or whatever it was called.

I mostly dubbed my own bad one-off Noisecore demos over all those Disturbed tapes they sent me.

NYC: I went to the 14th & 6th subway station to take a few photos of the WPINOYB poster in action during lunch today. I can't remember the last time I saw a Morrissey poster in the subway! I had fleeting thoughts about trying to steal it, but I'm not brave or stupid enough.

WPINOYB_14thSt_1.jpg

WPINOYB_14thSt_2.jpg

:thumb:

Is that the F train? Cause I can take that from my house straight there; think I just might.

NYC: I went to the 14th & 6th subway station to take a few photos of the WPINOYB poster in action during lunch today. I can't remember the last time I saw a Morrissey poster in the subway! I had fleeting thoughts about trying to steal it, but I'm not brave or stupid enough.

View attachment 32179

View attachment 32180

Back
Top Bottom