Years of Refusal Has Leaked

Don't worry those without the link, you're not missing much, just the best album Morrissey has done since 'Vauxhall & I'.

It ranks 3rd in my list after Vauxhall and Your Arsenal

Brilliant piece of work

Love PTxx.

Tell you one thing - Morrissey is really going to miss Alain's contributions if he continues to dick him about like this.

Yep. And we finally have a closing track that's worthy of Speedway, I think. You Know I Couldn't Last and At Last I Am Born were shite ways to close the last two records. I'm OK By Myself, however, is the shit.

Not keen on Tobias' effort on this album, I'm afraid.

EDIT: Enough of this earphone shit, f*** my housemates, this album is getting put on very very very loudly.

Not keen on Tobias' effort on this album, I'm afraid.

So you dislike all the lead guitar?

Sorry Doesn't Help doesn't seem to be up to much so far, but All You Need Is Me is f***nig great. I don't have any opinion at all on I'm OK By Myself yet. Need a few more listens.

I found a link by typing "morrissey years of refusual sendspace" into google, brought me to another forum .. the link had to be refreshed a few times for the servers to have room but in 12mins it will be mine :D

Yep. And we finally have a closing track that's worthy of Speedway, I think. You Know I Couldn't Last and At Last I Am Born were shite ways to close the last two records. I'm OK By Myself, however, is the shit.

I think You Know I Couldn't Last is a great track but I agree that At Last I Am Born is shite

Love PTxx.

That desolate wind effect used at the end of "Carol" is haunting. Lovely, lovely.

So you dislike all the lead guitar?

Sorry Doesn't Help doesn't seem to be up to much so far, but All You Need Is Me is f***nig great. I don't have any opinion at all on I'm OK By Myself yet. Need a few more listens.

You know I'm referring to songwriting, you odious shit

i'm not generally stupid but i can't find this i've tried please help out pm the link many thanks....

The cassio-keyboard drum bit in It's Not Your Birthday Anymore grates on me but apart from that it sounds fantastic. The rhythm section has a real depth and power.

I bet someone tries to sell this on ebay as a radio station promo

now...there's an idea...

The cassio-keyboard drum bit in It's Not Your Birthday Anymore grates on me but apart from that it sounds fantastic. The rhythm section has a real depth and power.

Really? I know it sounds somewhat out of place on a Moz album but I LOVE that!

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom