Years of Refusal Has Leaked

You're not the only one. :) I'm waiting for the tangible release... just like the old days.

I do love the reviews, everyone (nugz-a JT influence? Really?) -it's making my wait time even more bittersweet!!

Sounds like Morrissey has done it again!! :cool: :guitar: and ~phew! :o;)

haha, yes, JT. just the little guitar part

Thanks be to f*** I don't get this reference :)

heh heh. :cool:
Maybe someone can provide you with a link to the Justin Timberlake song. :eek:

how bout a video???

i love this song, and I am not ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, yes, JT. just the little guitar part

heh heh. :cool:

how bout a video???

i love this song, and I am not ashamed.

I love Mariah, Christina and Brit and am not ashamed :)

I am however NOT pressing the play button. But thanks for the thought :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please send me the link???

I've search for a bit online and have turned up nothing. :mad:

Can't wait to buy it on vinyl in Feb., but want some time to listen to it now.

Thanks in advance. :)

if all 12 of these songs were heard for the first time today I'd have came in my pants.

pretty much exactly how i'd put it...though i did leak a little bit on myself. once the newness of the new new and the oldness of the old new blend together, i think i'll like it even more.

and Moz, the checks in the mail :)

I'm too stupid too find it :tears: A PM would be greatly appreciated, but I do intend to buy it anyway.

Re: Last Six Tracks Needed

I really don't know what to do. Last year I waited until release day and listened to it once I'd got the cd, feels a more authentic experience. However, the link is sitting in front of me and I really do want to hear it

I really don't know what to do. Last year I waited until release day and listened to it once I'd got the cd, feels a more authentic experience. However, the link is sitting in front of me and I really do want to hear it

I know how you feel!! :o

rite for those who aint got it, search in google....."years of refusal sendspace" and its the first link

sorry but ive waited too long for this album to not download it now, i mean honestly mozzer, what do you expect? the album release date was pushed back how many times? dont worry ill still buy the official release in February, heck probably the deluxe version. and by the way if anyone's interested still, I HAVE THE LINK and im willing to give it to anyone who asks ;)

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom