'years of refusal' - will you listen to it?

'years of refusal' - will you listen to it?

• once - i want to hear how bad it is

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • twice - there might be a god song on it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • thrice - i'm deaf

Votes: 34 77.3%

• Total voters
Wow, no wonder Morrissey hates this site. His own fans put up polls in which all three options hint that his next album is going to be crap. With fans like these, who needs enemies.

Wow, no wonder Morrissey hates this site. His own fans put up polls in which all three options hint that his next album is going to be crap. With fans like these, who needs enemies.

Stephane, Morrissey-Solo isn't a shrine or temple.

David and the mods do not glorify Morrissey anyway.

It's OK to post a joke thread because there aren't many things to talk about at the moment. :o

you seem angry, but you should try to relax.

which option did you vote for?

No, I'm not angry... This was just a casual observation.

Sorry I never thought this was a joke. I thought jokes were supposed to be funny. You know, the problem with jokes is that if you're careless with the ingredients, they taste like insults.

Oh, and just to prove I'm not angry, here's a smily with sunglasses: :cool:

for the most part, i probably won't.
I shall listen to your copy, so I don't have to part with the cash and it can sit in your half of 'our' CD collection :D

I will listen to it only if my captors force me to.

What, sir? No, nobody else is down here with me. I was just reading something out loud.

I will listen to it and I will fall in love with it as I have done with every other release.
If you don't like him don't listen to him.

Splendid! Thanks for bumping this thread, it would have been a shame to have seen it archived.

New album worries me.

The new album artwork is horrible and will fit right along with the rest of the fancy looking mainstream CDs.
I am worried, that Morrissey will attract new fans, who will claim to be fans, but who really lack Morrissey knowledge.It's already a shame seeing, little teens, purchase The Smiths, Sound of The Smiths, because their favorite band, My Chemical Romance covered Jack The Ripper and Death Cab For A Cutie, covered Sweet & Tender Hooligan.

I hope, The Smiths and Morrissey, don't create a cult following among young teenagers. It's already a shame to see millions of teens, with shirts of The Beatles, and yet they don't know who John Lennon is.
The Doors, shirts being sold at Wal-Mart, when the customer, don't even know anything about Jim Morrisson or can't name 5 songs by The Doors.

Maybe, this new album create a new type of Morrissey fans.
Those trendy Myspace kids, with the angle defaults and neon hair extensions.

Does, anybody feel like I feel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New album worries me.

I saw The Sound Of The Smiths at Hot Topic, right next to Slipknot, the other day.

Ugh!
It sickens me

Why would you worry about Morrissey gaining a whole new audience?
It's the worst kind of snobbishness, the more the merrier I say.

Yes I know what you mean, the kookie young one's who are kookie for the sake of it, but when you get to know them they're just bland moronic youths.

It probably WILL attract new Moz fans, I don't want people buying it for the wrong reasons though or just to get special credit because they own a Morrissey album or that they want it because it'll look good in their record collection, it annoys me these trendy new-rave/wave kids who claim to have many obscure afectations and moods, but you find it's just a tiresome front and they all seem to be the same with no style or taste. I mean just look at their fashion.

I'm sure Years Of Refusal will be fantastic lets just think about that.

Tags
best nose by jove it'll be good it'll be terrible
Back
Top Bottom