YOR deluxe edition DVD

I also bought the deluxe edition and in the US. I was surprised to see it, my local Best Buy had only one copy of the deluxe and about 5 standard US release. The deluxe one was an import though and had a made in Germany sticker on the back. Cool I guess but I had already ordered from HMV thinking no US deluxe was going to be available at all.

Well, I had an interesting experience with it: I called Barnes and Noble on the release date to see if they had it. I didn't know anything about a deluxe, or not (I hadn't been on here in a loooong while...). The guy on the phone said "Well, let's see, we have... you just want the CD, right?" and I said, "well, is there something else?" he sighed and said, "well, there's CD/DVD combo, but I'd have to order it, but you just want the CD, right?" (again) He acted like it was a big to-do for him to order it, ha. But I asked him to anyway, and it got there 3 days later!

I must say, the "Wrestle with Russell" segment was one of the most incredible, hilarious, wonderful things I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. :)

I must say, the "Wrestle with Russell" segment was one of the most incredible, hilarious, wonderful things I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. :)

certainly the best Morrissey interview i've seen. Moz seems semi-relaxed for once and Russell calls him on being a dick about never answering a question straight. of course, he still never directly answers any questions, but Russ tried. love the bit about the leather chairs crying their eyes out too :lbf:

i'd like to have seen a few more vids or live stuff to round out the DVD, but as is, definitely worth the extra few bucks

Back
Top Bottom