Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

You're still in school going for the record 50 year anniversary before you graduate, eh? :oldman: :thumb:

🤒
anything to avoid a job. probably on the 100 yr plan 'majoring':lbf:
in binary studies or art film making dumb youtube videos.🧐

It's not an excuse - it's a fact that there's more violence in low income neighbourhoods.

Tackling poverty & inequality would do more to lower the rates of violence than hating 'the ethnics' & reading warped true crime sites.

The expectations of low aspiration.

It's not an excuse - it's a fact that there's more violence in low income neighbourhoods.

Tackling poverty & inequality would do more to lower the rates of violence than hating 'the ethnics' & reading warped true crime sites.

I could be walking this earth naked, pennyless.....I still won't harm anyone that's done no harm to me.

There's a big youtube thing of black people hearing "white" rock music and other forms of music for the first time...reaction vids.......i'm a big fan. These are mainly people who've never been exposed to anything other than rap and hip-hop.

Or so they say. It's YouTube videos. They're looking for views.

Trending
IMG_20200713_185452.jpg

There was a machete attack in Wolverhampton today. Usual suspects I'm guessing. Which led me to find this....I'd kind of forgotten about it. You won't be surprised by the race of the guy that did it.

Standard. Three black on black murders in London over the weekend. Two stabbed, one shot dead. Black lives matter? Only when they die by a white hand - which is very rare indeed.

Next time that happens we should take Nerak's advice and say "I read about it in the media so it's not real, it never happened." If only people did that with Floyd those three forgotten men in Reading would probably be alive now.

Last edited:
Of course you blame people from social media for things you read about on social media.

In reality, on average 2 women a week are killed by men & most of those men are white.
That's because most men in the UK are white. Break the figures down to per capita and blacks kill women at a rate of seven times more whites.

Which is shocking, and shows that black violence and misogyny needs to be talked about rather than swept under the carpet.

That's because most men in the UK are white. Break the figures down to per capita and blacks kill women at a rate of seven times more whites.

Which is shocking, and shows that black violence and misogyny needs to be talked about rather than swept under the carpet.

You don't need to talk about it - you've decided they're genetically more violent & need to be sent to Africa, which we can also colonise.

Real problems with crime in working-class communities are being talked about but more can be done.

You don't need to talk about it - you've decided they're genetically more violent & need to be sent to Africa, which we can also colonise.

Real problems with crime in working-class communities are being talked about but more can be done.
It's shocking and needs to be discussed - not denied like you are doing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom