2 Wembley tickets selling below face value

Gemmarosa9

Silly sausage
Hi- I've got 4 tickets for Wembley on 08/12 but I need to sell 2 of them. They can be either a pair of standing tickets or a pair of seated tickets (seated in block N3 so will have a good view). I will sell them cheap so let me know & we can meet beforehand to exchange
Thankyou :)

email me at [email protected]

Actually, for your information I'm not a tout- I'm a genuine fan and I bought 4 tickets instead of 2 because I didn't want me or my friends to miss out like I did last time when it sold out in 3 minutes. If you're going to label me at least get it half right and call me over-cautious. :mad:

Actually, for your information I'm not a tout- I'm a genuine fan and I bought 4 tickets instead of 2 because I didn't want me or my friends to miss out like I did last time when it sold out in 3 minutes. If you're going to label me at least get it half right and call me over-cautious. :mad:

Woah ! I wasnt calling YOU a tout those greedy people on E bay .

Ahh, ok, sorry!!! I agree though!! This is the first time I've ever had to sell anything on the internet and I'm having a nightmare of a time!! I just want the tickets to go to someone who will enjoy them so I don't feel bad for wasting 2 tickets!

If all else fails, you could try waiting outside Wembley and asking if anyone wants them.

I know some people who purposely don't buy tickets, and buy them outside venues, as touts will let them go very cheap once the gig starts......
Or just before it starts.

Back
Top Bottom