2011 Tour

It's probably easier and cheaper just to go to Hop Farm Festival. At least there's no stress over tickets. It's the nearest one to me, anyway.

Likelyhood of pre-sale on Thurs?

Good? Bad? Not got a f***ing clue?

It's rumoured but nothing concrete. There's been pre-sales before (Ringleader I'm sure had a pre-sale) so I'll be waiting come 9am Thu. And if there's nothing then I'll do it again on Friday :)

Well thats why if we all buy the maximum amount for a date then hopefully no one will miss out on tickets no matter how many gigs they are going too. I just think working together is better than losing out on your own

Not all Morrissey fans frequent this forum and have the opportunity to team up with other people to buy tickets though do they?

Not all Morrissey fans frequent this forum and have the opportunity to team up with other people to buy tickets though do they?

True, true. I still just think that working together is better than on your own. I've had plenty of PM from members willing to join up to this way of getting tickets. I just want everybody, including myself obviously, to get the tickets they want without having to pay over the odds on ebay.

If people dont want to join and get every date they want themselves, that is obviously orite. But i can guarantee, some of the moaners will come on here complaining they couldn't get tickets

I think what you're doing, mozsupportsrovers, is fair. If you're all paying the facevalue, I don't see the problem in it.. so no idea why people are moaning about your idea, tbf.

I think what you're doing, mozsupportsrovers, is fair. If you're all paying the facevalue, I don't see the problem in it.. so no idea why people are moaning about your idea, tbf.

Exactly, it's like a modern day version of swap shop or like with football stickers

I agree. Helping each other this way is an excellent idea and will hopefully stop the touts and not clog up the websites that leads to chrashing.

I hope Friday goes smoothly and we all get what we want, reguardless of how many shows we want to go.

Everyone knows touts will end up with some of them, so the more bought by fans, the better, I say!

and I never went to a sticker swapshop, I used to fill that sheet in when I needed 50 or less :cool:

Everyone knows touts will end up with some of them, so the more bought by fans, the better, I say!

and I never went to a sticker swapshop, I used to fill that sheet in when I needed 50 or less :cool:

Didnt they do the sticker swap shop at the g-mex in manc? I remember needing Alan Shearer and Eric Cantona one season to complete the book. Was all set for sending off for them until i bought two packets and their they were in all there glory.

I had a right telling off as 7 year old boy jumping up and down shouting, "Yes yes, ive completed wimbledon..... Efan Ekouku"

lol I never went to a swapshop! I remember seeing the pictures of them at the back of the stickerbook, but never asked my parents to take me..

I used to buy about 10 packets at once, ahhh.. that's only about 12 years ago, aswell

I'm looking for tics to all the Scottish dates, but I'm happy to buy more for one or two locations if someone does the same with a different location.

(That is how this thing works, right? The Facebook group confuses me)

I'm looking for tics to all the Scottish dates, but I'm happy to buy more for one or two locations if someone does the same with a different location.

(That is how this thing works, right? The Facebook group confuses me)

Yeah thats right. I will set up a new thread tomorrow for people wanting to join in on this "swap" deal

It's rumoured but nothing concrete. There's been pre-sales before (Ringleader I'm sure had a pre-sale) so I'll be waiting come 9am Thu. And if there's nothing then I'll do it again on Friday :)

Cheers. Gonna go into work on Thurs and have a cheeky look when I get in (hopefully the boss won't be in early); and if their isn't, i'll just go in late on Friday after being "stuck in traffic" ;).

I hope he spends all summer doing UK festivals. Then I can do Scotland AND California. :)

and these California dates are when exactly? Not that they are at all unlikely if history is any guide; but are you just educated guessing?

Dates announced, huge scramble for tickets, then in the next couple of weeks loads will appear at cost or below on here, eBay or Gumtree. Every time it’s the same old story. We are all big Morrissey fans but we overestimate (as do many touts) his popularity, I’m afraid to say.

Watch the Latitude website from 7pm tonight ;)

Morrissey isn't playing.
But Edwyn Collins is.

Finally, Gigs & Tours are listing the dates (English ones) for a 9am free-for-all on Friday.

I'm away, but thankfully have booked a hotel room with free internet (and an i-mac). A pre sale would be nice, but for seated gigs I tend to find that the best seats are released on the official date.

Back
Top Bottom