Andy Rourke

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know of any information regarding Andy's health? I've been seeing quite a few photos and posts of him lately, some of him looking quite thin and frail. I'm just hoping he's alright. This post isn't for speculation, but more general concern for an artist that I love and admire.

I raised that same issue in one of the Marr threads a short while ago. To me, it’s obvious that something’s not right. But what the hell do I know?

Sending Andy all my love and lots of healing thoughts.

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please stop moving my post under the song or any other section. This post has NOTHING to do with the song! Can't you tell by the title? This has massive relevance and just because you don't see it right at this moment doesn't mean it doesn't have value. You will soon understand! I can't say any more.

Well the tears made me think of a death to begin with, but then the capital R 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe it’s just to do with the new line up.

Maybe (to quote Terry Hall) it’s all a load of bollocks 🤣

1684201347579.png

Please pray for Andy!

Why would someone need proof to pray for someone who is most certainly ill.

certainly? Gregor asked you to provide ‘factual information’.

Now yes, he doesn’t look great. But do you think he/they would be posting photos if he/they thought he looked ill or was actually ill? Seems it would be too private a matter to be making public, no?

What’s the relevance to Pretty Girls Make gRaves which you posted, alluding to something that would soon “come to light” 🤷🏻‍♂️

People like to imagine that they are ‘in the know’ or have an inside scoop, making them feel special, when in truth, it’s only based on observation and assumption, which isn’t always fact.

Having said that, this and I believe other images shared by Marr have brought up concern. And of course, we all hope he’s doing well.

People like to imagine that they are ‘in the know’ or have an inside scoop, making them feel special, when in truth, it’s only based on observation and assumption, which isn’t always fact.

Having said that, this and I believe other images shared by Marr have brought up concern. And of course, we all hope he’s doing well.
Trying to anger someone to get what you want is an old trick, maybe even older than America. I don't owe anyone anything.

Trying to anger someone to get what you want is an old trick, maybe even older than America. I don't owe anyone anything.
You've made a cryptic post alluding to graves and asking for prayers; most people would infer from that request that Andy is seriously ill or even dying. If you're not in a position to say something like that, then why have you? Andy has not said anything publicly about his health and that is his right, we are not entitled to know anything. If you do know more than most people here, perhaps think about Andy's privacy before you stir the pot.

Last edited:
exactly. thank you.

You've made a cryptic post alluding to graves and asking for prayers; most people would infer from that request that Andy is seriously ill or even dying. If you're not in a position to say something like that, then why have you? Andy has not said anything publicly about his health and that is his right, we are not entitled to know anything. If you do know more than most people here, perhaps think about Andy's privacy before you stir the pot.

You’re a troll and should be kept on a leash, far away from the Internet.

Andy certainly looks worryingly skinny recently, but short of any statement to the contrary, there might be nothing wrong with him other than natural aging. It gets us all in the end - but fingers crossed he's doing OK.

Shit, was hoping this wasn't the case. And, whilst we all knew in our hearts it would never happen, now there really is no chance of any kind of Smiths reunion. RIP - those basslines will live forever.

Back
Top Bottom