Another guest list discussion

Marianne is a great person. Those fans are the hardest hit by cancellations. Morrissey is lucky that they have stood by him for so long
I can categorically tell you Perth is Marianne’s first flirt with cancellations.
She was only saying at Graceland how she dodged the cancellations in 2018, 2022 and again this year, until Perth. Good or bad, it’s shit she’s had a cancellation after flying so far. But she will for sure excuse Dorrissey and wish him well.

Jesse is into old blonde rock chicks? The dude gets creepier by the minute.

I have no idea how I ended up in this thread. :D I suppose I deserve it, having slightly disrespected 76 y.o Hampstead-born singers...
Never again! Especially now that I know she has "gifts" and "favours" for the whole band...

I can categorically tell you Perth is Marianne’s first flirt with cancellations.
She was only saying at Graceland how she dodged the cancellations in 2018, 2022 and again this year, until Perth. Good or bad, it’s shit she’s had a cancellation after flying so far. But she will for sure excuse Dorrissey and wish him well.
I don't know her well and am confused by all the attention she is getting in this thread, good or bad, but she has dealt with more cancellations than that. She was in the UK for the summer 2018 Castlefield shows if I remember correctly.

Marianne is a great person. Those fans are the hardest hit by cancellations. Morrissey is lucky that they have stood by him for so long
I completely disagree. If Marianne and other hardcore traveling fans get cancelled on, they can just fly to wherever/whenever the next show is. Plus, they’ve already seen him at least 100 times and have countless memories of handshakes or short pieces, no doubt. That has to mitigate at least some of the disappointment.
When a local fan in Perth or wherever, who has a job and responsibilities, and maybe hasn’t seen Moz many times, and whose seats were in the balcony, gets cancelled on, this could be their last chance to see Moz for years, if ever.

Whilst she may love animals it doesn’t stop her gobbling them up. Away from that harsh camera eye there’s a few who are burger and frankfurter loving peeps who like to constantly claim to be vegans. It’s her arrogance when she looks down her nose at peeps which is her undoing. Her internet image is also quite different from her real life image. Gal looks nowt like her internet pics in real life.
No matter the financial trouble she sinks into she has to be at as many shows as poss. She needs help.
Her internet pics and persona are not great 🤐

I completely disagree. If Marianne and other hardcore traveling fans get cancelled on, they can just fly to wherever/whenever the next show is. Plus, they’ve already seen him at least 100 times and have countless memories of handshakes or short pieces, no doubt. That has to mitigate at least some of the disappointment.
When a local fan in Perth or wherever, who has a job and responsibilities, and maybe hasn’t seen Moz many times, and whose seats were in the balcony, gets cancelled on, this could be their last chance to see Moz for years, if ever.
Well stated.

The traveling superfans tour memories all merge into one foggy haze in front of the stage. A single fan who takes the time, money, and effort to see the man is where one's sympathies/empathies should lie.

There isn't one of these traveling circus acts that hasn't been some form of an arse on tour. Only nice when chatting from a position in front of you - regardless of your paid ticket!

Her internet pics and persona are not great 🤐
She already gaslighting her beau about the Quarry gigs, how she must do them or else. Plus there’s Sophie telling everyone she’s going in-spite of having no 💲💵. Maybe she pay poor Pedro and PG back first 🤔

Wouldn’t come as no surprise. There’s been way too many times to even recall now. Let’s wait to see what Marianne says before we make any harsh judgements.
I actually think it’s time Moz was put out to grass irrespective of what has or hasn’t happened tonight. The last few years have been rubbish 😥
Why would we believe anything Marianne says? She is like a cult member Swiftie - completely delusional and unable to provide even the slightest constructive criticism or have any logic whatsoever when it comes to Morrissey.

Why would we believe anything Marianne says? She is like a cult member Swiftie - completely delusional and unable to provide even the slightest constructive criticism or have any logic whatsoever when it comes to Morrissey.
Maybe she's just a loyal fan who doesn't get involved in all of the crappie criticism on here?

Maybe she's just a loyal fan who doesn't get involved in all of the crappie criticism on here?
Maybe. Maybe not. If she had her own mind, I’d agree with you but she’s a mini me of Dodders.
And she’s a bully. There is that.

She wants to be noticed by Moz because like her mate Twina, they feel they should be guests or the artist because they've plunged their selves into mountains of debt for Moz.
Next time you have the privilege of being near her watch her as lights go down. Her and her man friend cry themselves to the front. And to hell with everyone else.

Thanks for the positive review. It does wonders for those of us going to the upcoming shows.
Happy to offer some light. I was with what I would say is a lifelong mega fan and she loved every second of the show and has seen him live many times in the past, all over the world. This was only my second show, I saw him in Texas in 2019, that was a fun show, this one was far better. I think you're in for a treat.

Happy to offer some light. I was with what I would say is a lifelong mega fan and she loved every second of the show and has seen him live many times in the past, all over the world. This was only my second show, I saw him in Texas in 2019, that was a fun show, this one was far better. I think you're in for a treat.
Well funnily enough I am a life long mega fan who has seen him many times (as many times as an Australian can) and I'm taking someone along to the first Sydney gig of which will be her second show ever so that's a bit of a coincidence :)

I hear wedding bells ;)

The resident stalker/pysco Trina has bought Moz another bag full of gifts. Every. Single. Show. She needs monitoring closely by team
Moz, not encouraging.
Enjoy Dolphin and Cowboys peeps!!

Back
Top Bottom