Another Moz fan

Yay and god yes she is hot I admit that im only going to see that bloody film cos shes in it :D

always knew i like her;)

And just to add, in last week's magazine, a Hilary Duff quote:

'Among my favourite love songs are Marvin Gaye's 'Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing', 'Love Song' by Robert Smith and anything by Morrissey, especially 'Suedehead'.

Made me spit out my tea... you think she actually listened to the song?!

'Among my favourite love songs are Marvin Gaye's 'Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing', 'Love Song' by Robert Smith and anything by Morrissey, especially 'Suedehead'.

always knew i liked her too;)

Someone already reported this before, but lovely Julia Stiles is also a Morrissey fan.
She said to an interview, went to see his live at Royal Festival Hall 26th June 2004.
I was in there, but didn't see her. :p

I read that somewhere a while ago....disney product children make me projectile vomit....

i don't know why people have to be so mean about someone like Hillary Duff...the fact that she's a huge fan of Morrissey means she has some redeeming qualities about her.

and then there is Chloe Sevigny, people slag off because she participated in some sex scenes. I never knew there were so many puritans among morrissey fans; but i guess it's expected considering the rampant sexual repression among the fans. Quick Moz-fans!!! Time for another stoning!!

;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom