Boz Boorer speaks out against the USA banning meat from England

G

greasetea

CNN online
3-30-2001

Guitarist and sometime character actor Boz Boorer (real name Johannas Incaghan) officially refused to play in the USA because of all the commotion between the USA and its banning of any meat from the EU (including the UK).

Boorer denounced the way America handled the situation and protested last night. Originally to perform at the Nickelodeon Children's Awards 2001, his much anticipated team up with Sclub7 was scrapped at the last minute. Instead maturing glammer Simon LeBon replaced Boorer.

"We are sorry that (Boz) felt he needed to sacrifice millions of kids' entertainment for something as insignificant as hoof and mouth or something like that," Darren Huxtable, director of Nicktoons, said.

Boorer wouldn't comment but did issue a press release:

"I am Boz Boorer and I am protesting the way you American's have banned hoof and mouth! Look, what goes on in your bedroom is your own business!!! Why is your country so uptight about sex? It's two bodies exchanging an orgasm...mostly! So if you ban it and blame it on the UK and Europe, then I have one thing to do, I will ban playing in your country. I don't know what hoof and mouth entails but I do know that I have an open mind and sexual orientation or acts are insignificant when compared to the rest of the ills in society like homeless or rape. I swear you Americans are big time idiots!!!"

I just wanted to say, WELL DONE, Boz.

What the poor farmers in the UK need right now is as much support as possible. Have you considered a benefit tour of infected farms?

Also, what is your opinion of the Bush administration pulling out of the Kyoto accord?

Do you think that the possibility of getting another three planet Earth's, so as everyone in the world can achieve the level of propersity of the US, attainable?

> What the poor farmers in the UK need right now is as much
> support as possible. Have you considered a benefit tour of
> infected farms?

> Also, what is your opinion of the Bush administration pulling
> out of the Kyoto accord?

It comes as no surprise. Bush reads KYOTO and thinks its an abbreviation for "Know Yourself, Old Testament Only". He abandons.
No surprise.

Re: Comment Re U.S. pulling out of Kyoto

> Also, what is your opinion of the Bush administration pulling
> out of the Kyoto accord?

Working Girl.. Excellent point well made.. The Kyoto agreement was an attempt to make nations repsonsible for the pollution they cause...

..I understand that the U.S. (with approximately 5% of the worlds population) is resposible for 25% of the worlds pollution. (Well, that's what a bloke down the pub said). So Bush's irresponsible stance is based on economics rather than ecology?

Such an 80's mentality... If it was Margaret on a Guillotine, then what for George W?

Ruffian.. Controversial for a change.

Re: Comment Re U.S. pulling out of Kyoto

> Bush's irresponsible stance is based on economics rather than
> ecology?

yes. Bush's irresponsible stance is based primarily on his own pocketbook and the pocket books of other upper classmen.

> Such an 80's mentality... If it was Margaret on a Guillotine,
> then what for George W?

Yeah I think we are headed for another recession just like how it was when Regan was in office.

> Ruffian.. Controversial for a change.

Yeah me too. I'm quite political;liberal democrat.

Kirstie

Back
Top Bottom