Burning Moz Bootlegs

bauer24

Has anybody ever considered that Moz keeps his setlists reasonably short so we fans can actually burn the entire gig to one CD?

I jest of course but it is very convenient of the man! Just burning the Lowery gig now. Actually I had to omit the outro but I can live with that!

What a guy! :p

I only have a bootleg of one of the concerts I was able to attend (Apollo) which is great. I also made it to the Opera House but the bootleg out there sounds pretty muffled. Can you recommend a neat bootleg (soundwise, banter, setlist) from this tour I can download? I don't want to be trying them all out !
Cheers

homeless chihuahua said:
I only have a bootleg of one of the concerts I was able to attend (Apollo) which is great. I also made it to the Opera House but the bootleg out there sounds pretty muffled. Can you recommend a neat bootleg (soundwise, banter, setlist) from this tour I can download? I don't want to be trying them all out !
Cheers

TRY THIS..... is amazing
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=XEIJ6ZAC
Estadio Victor Jara, Santiago 28.03.2000:)

I thought the Lowery Show was great! Incidentally does anybody know what he says when somebody shouts for him to get his shirt off?

He says somehing like "for what, for what, you are not that hungry are you?" and then he says "have you tried --------------????"

anybody know what he says?

I must thank everybody for taking the time to record and upload these shows! I for one am most grateful! Thank you