Car Seat Headrest cover "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"

This kind of music makes it impossible to go to Starbucks. I like the Indian pop music they play at 7-11 a lot better.

If this cover were a food, it would be unadorned oatmeal with a couple of random lumps.

I don't know anything about this band's music, but their name has to be one of the dumbest of all time.

The name comes from him spending his teens and writing/recording his first album in the family cars backseat. Always makes me think of dashboard confessional

yep, you're calamine lotion. apparently you forgot you've said something very like this before.

If you need me to be that person to fill some emptiness in your existence how could I refuse?

If you need me to be that person to fill some emptiness in your existence how could I refuse?
no, i need morrissey to be that person but he hasnt gotten back to me about blazer shopping, yet. waaaaaaaah. hey, what do ya'll think my chances of blazer shopping with werner herzog are? stephen fry? oooh i bet stephen fry would be fun to blazer shop with.

Am I the only one who expected "Car seat headrest cover" to be an offbeat bit of merchandising.

no, i need morrissey to be that person but he hasnt gotten back to me about blazer shopping, yet. waaaaaaaah. hey, what do ya'll think my chances of blazer shopping with werner herzog are? stephen fry? oooh i bet stephen fry would be fun to blazer shop with.

Back
Top Bottom