Contacting Jo Slee?

Joe Fen Tiger

I know that this is a long shot, but I am trying to get in contact with Morrisseys old p.a and art director for an interview. It is proving IMPOSSIBLE to find any contact details for her! I was just wondering if anyone who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows her?!

Thanks if anyone can help!

hmmmm

f*** off, troll.

Since 20th December we have a sub-forum The Pigsty.

No need for shouting swear words outside of The Pigsty. :o

I actually sent a PM to mutewitness616 to reduce the size of his signaure.
If he does not reduce it within 600 x 250 pixcels or use spoilier tag, he also will be given an infraction for violating signature size rule.

I'd like to remind you that you can turn off signature images if you go to User CP.
Click "edit option" then you can turn off signature images from your browser.

Last edited:
Re: hmmmm

Since 20th December we have a sub-forum The Pigsty.

No need for shouting swear words outside of The Pigsty. :o

Yeah but swear words still exist in a wholesome context. If a devout priest stubs his toe he's still going to yell "f***!" I think swear words in moderation outside the pigsty and Mcrickson was within the acceptable range of calling that guy a troll and telling him where to go. Besides he was defending someone. He could do that buck nude and use all the swear words in the book and it should be okay, so long as he's protecting someone.

You can at least add a spolier tag for the time being.

When you get home, you can reduce the size.

Yeah but swear words still exist in a wholesome context. If a devout priest stubs his toe he's still going to yell "f***!" I think swear words in moderation outside the pigsty and Mcrickson was within the acceptable range of calling that guy a troll and telling him where to go. Besides he was defending someone. He could do that buck nude and use all the swear words in the book and it should be okay, so long as he's protecting someone.

Thanks, CG :)

Yeah, I understand your point, but you can also ignore such a silly comment as well.

I gave a 10 day time out to Mook.
He didn't have to insult Mutewitness616 who is completely forgotten to reduce the size of his signature. :(

Two months ago Mook complained about large signature images, posted a thread in site feedback and suggestion forum.
In that thread he was given an advice that he could turn off the singature images clicking User CP.

Yeah, I understand your point, but you can also ignore such a silly comment as well.

Sometimes the tiniest showing of someone sticking up for you means the difference between a wonderful or miserable life.

Back
Top Bottom