Dave hits 6000 - Congrats

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Congrats "Buddy"

I hope the next 6000 finds you in good health, lucky fortune and success.

Since you seem so interested downloading pics of other Moz-Solo members to keep on your computer. Add this to your collection.

Just don't tell me how you soiled the print outs...
Sorry it is not the best. I have very few pics of just me in them and while I know that you are likely to download them and have a lil party... I don't know if my friends or family are aware of your psychosis and may be uncomfortable with what you may do with them. Anyway... enjoy 6000. You reached a real milestone.

get-attachment-10aspx.jpg

hallo ms. clippers :)

i'm quite good, thank you - the wife's making me a special tea, tonight! she knows everything about food and is very tolerant.

yes, Dressing Gown Friday sounds like a great idea - i've got my checked, cosy pyjamas freshly washed & ironed, in anticipation. should be good.

how are you and did you have a bath?
I am as well. he loves food :) I'm having dressing gown Monday, cos I'm ill and that

what you need is an old black 'n' white film or a rubbish 90s film on channel 5... ...you also need my cosy old-man pyjamas!
there's a rubbish film on after Home and Away, so I shall watch that :) and I'm wearing your Hector t shirt and my pyjama bottoms, so I'm all cosy until you get home :)

hallo ms. clippers :)

i'm quite good, thank you - the wife's making me a special tea, tonight! she knows everything about food and is very tolerant.

yes, Dressing Gown Friday sounds like a great idea - i've got my checked, cosy pyjamas freshly washed & ironed, in anticipation. should be good.

how are you and did you have a bath?

Your wife is a fine woman, indeed sir! Even when ill she makes the effort to give you a special tea?? My congratulations to you.

Ironed pajamas?! I must sharpen up! I do have a new super cozy cotton flannel robe wot I got on the clearance in the men's department because all of the ladies' things were acrylic, which can cause one to burst into flame.

I've showered; no time for morning baths (sadly).

I am as well. he loves food :) I'm having dressing gown Monday, cos I'm ill and that

Every daaaay is like dressing gown Fridaaaaaay!! Every day is cozy and feyyyy!

Feel better soon, Hattie :) I'm in a foul mood because today's a bank holiday, but not for me. :mad:

Your wife is a fine woman, indeed sir! Even when ill she makes the effort to give you a special tea?? My congratulations to you.

Ironed pajamas?! I must sharpen up! I do have a new super cozy cotton flannel robe wot I got on the clearance in the men's department because all of the ladies' things were acrylic, which can cause one to burst into flame.

I've showered; no time for morning baths (sadly).

Every daaaay is like dressing gown Fridaaaaaay!! Every day is cozy and feyyyy!

Feel better soon, Hattie :) I'm in a foul mood because today's a bank holiday, but not for me. :mad:
Thanks :) going to doctor on Wednesday to find out what's wrong with me :confused: in the mean time, I can frighten strangers by doing this at them :horny: and watch them recoil in horror as they spy the huge, manky spots on my tongue :eek:

I'd say it was a mancrush, but I'm sure chica will appreciate the photograph.

Hullo, HIM. Howzit? Albion's back, are we on for Dressing Gown Friday?

Nah - I simply found it creepy that he had downloaded my photos to his computer to host on another server / site. I mean really... who does that?

Thanks :) going to doctor on Wednesday to find out what's wrong with me :confused: in the mean time, I can frighten strangers by doing this at them :horny: and watch them recoil in horror as they spy the huge, manky spots on my tongue :eek:

You have been sick for awhile No? Any idea at this point? If you have spots on your tongue could it be an allergic reaction to something you have around your home?

You have been sick for awhile No? Any idea at this point? If you have spots on your tongue could it be an allergic reaction to something you have around your home?

Yeah isnt HIM around your home - i would think hes easy to be allergic to :D

yeah, on and off I've been under the weather for a while :( I think this is an infection, as I seem to have given it to my husband as well! I did wonder about an allergy, but as we both have it, and it started yesterday when we'd eaten separate things on Saturday night, I don't think it is an allergy. Very odd! I think it might be tonsilitus, but hubby doesn't have tonsils :confused: oh well!

To the extent this is an actual congratulations thread, Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom