Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit (Nov. 28, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Glamorous Glue / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Not Sorry / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by docinwestchester.

Last edited:
So you're saying comments at concerts are fine, so long as he agrees with them?

why discourage a person from doing their thing if that is what you bought a ticket for them to do?

I think “Spent the Day in Bed” is how Morrissey spends 80% of his life
then why are you wasting valuable time (the most valuable thing a person has) being so negative about something you could care less about and with moz's career so f***in what! there is wit and humor there and some people do get jealous no offence to you

So I repeat my point above. Where do people go and where can they voice their opinions where the man himself can hear them? Is this just a one-way-street?

Morrissey-Solo
Yep. One-way-street but you can always drive back against the rules and pick another street. It has been done before.
No harm done.

why discourage a person from doing their thing if that is what you bought a ticket for them to do?
you are on the track here rock n roll has always been about point of view decline of moral values and rebellion as elvis said when asked "what are you rebelling against"? he replied "what have you got"

you are on the track here rock n roll has always been about point of view decline of moral values and rebellion as elvis said when asked "what are you rebelling against"? he replied "what have you got"

believe it's Brando. But yeah Elvis, Brando, Rimbaud... it's all ROCK 'N' ROLL !!! :rock:

:D

believe it's Brando. But yeah Elvis, Brando, Rimbaud... it's all ROCK 'N' ROLL !!! :rock:

:D

ketamine sun : you know your shit elvis repeated it 10 years later it was a promo for a local radio station years back when fm was still cool I know its only rock n roll but I like it

thank you ketamine sun your comments have solidified the fact that rock n roll is alive and very well some people visiting this site just wanna bitch why bitch when you can ignore the bullshit and find that rock n roll can be a fix for what ever might be broke at the time

Yah that was what I was going for but I sometimes write my comments too fast in between doing a bit of work. I should reverse that and do work fast in between my comments.

no problems understanding your post, thought it was perfect.

Many thanks to a user Similar2Sunday.
Please read https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/2017-tour-faq.133310/

there where some missed that should be added to that 'tour-faq' 2017 list
1. Ramones - Loudmouth
2. Paper Dolls - Something in My Heart
3. How Soon is Now by t.A.T.u on German Top of the Pops (yes, really hahaha!)
4. Pickettywitch - Sad Old Kinda Movie on Top of the Pops

5. James Brown - Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud (the 1968 TV performance where he's surrounded by seated white people haha)
6. Andy Warhol - Flesh // Lou Reed - Make Up
7. Unknown film clip of woman??
8. Dionne Warwick - Don't Make Me Over
9. "How Important Is One's Nationality to One's Identity" bit by British comedian
10. Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen
11. James Baldwin clip
12. Fiona Apple - Sally's Song from The Nightmare Before Christmas
13. L'insoumis clip (from which the Queen is Dead album cover is taken)
14. Four Tops - It's the Same Old Song
15. New York Dolls - Jet Boy

16. Lipsynka clip

Back
Top Bottom